PDA

View Full Version : Question About This Thursday and Friday Games vs Mets

GAC
07-14-2008, 09:30 PM
My buddy wants to take his kids down to one of the games, and the whole family are HUGE Arroyo fans.

Does anyone know which game he will start? I am guessing it would be between Bronson and Cueto for Thursday and Friday's games.

Also... they want to see the Reds take batting practice. What time do they open the gates?

Thanks

Tornon
07-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Cueto is supposed to start Thursday & Arroyo on Friday according to everything I have heard so far

Cyclone792
07-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Also... they want to see the Reds take batting practice. What time do they open the gates?

Thanks

Two hours in advance. You should get to see some Reds batting practice, but not all of it. You will get to see the entire duration of the Mets' batting practice though.

Reds Fanatic
07-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Cueto is supposed to start Thursday & Arroyo on Friday according to everything I have heard so far
That is right. Those are the only 2 games they have announced so far. I think they are waiting to see how many pitches Volquez throws tomorrow night to see where they will put him back in the rotation.

GAC
07-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Thanks all. I shall pass the info on.

Heath
07-15-2008, 09:38 AM
There must be no love for the TBA pitchers. They are going Saturday and Sunday for the Reds.....

:D