PDA

View Full Version : The Josh Hamilton Movie

Blue
07-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Okay, we all know where this is going. Josh's life and story is going to be made into a script and portrayed on film. Probably a Disney movie. Its just a matter of time. What will the film be called?

I'll go with "Demons and the Diamond - The Josh Hamilton Story" .

schmidty622
07-14-2008, 11:05 PM
A disney movie? What is mickey mouse going to shoot em up with heroin?

You know, you can't spell heroin without hero.

Ghosts of 1990
07-14-2008, 11:25 PM
I do think someday there will be a movie made.

Redus
07-15-2008, 04:43 AM
Disney? Hahahaha. Yeah theyre always making movies that involve large amounts of crack cocaine.

Jefferson24
07-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Sounds more like a Hallmark production to me.

PedroBourbon
07-15-2008, 10:00 AM
I saw it the first time when it was called the "Ron LeFlore story."

bounty37h
07-15-2008, 12:10 PM
A disney movie? What is mickey mouse going to shoot em up with heroin?

You know, you can't spell heroin without hero.

Schmidty, you certainly have a unique way of reminding us there are some serious a-holes in this wolrld, thanks for keeping us in reality. Did Hammy steal your girlfriend (ok, I dont relaly expect anyone to put up with you and your misery to be your g-friend), so did he hpook up with your mom or something, kick your dog, pee in your cornflakes??? Seriously, RedsZone, come up with an "ignore dumb poster" button before I get myself kicked off of here. I will try to ignore him on my own though, as I am sure he is just an angry teenager trying to rile people up being a richardhead.

Boston Red
07-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Schmidty, you certainly have a unique way of reminding us there are some serious a-holes in this wolrld, thanks for keeping us in reality. Did Hammy steal your girlfriend (ok, I dont relaly expect anyone to put up with you and your misery to be your g-friend), so did he hpook up with your mom or something, kick your dog, pee in your cornflakes??? Seriously, RedsZone, come up with an "ignore dumb poster" button before I get myself kicked off of here. I will try to ignore him on my own though, as I am sure he is just an angry teenager trying to rile people up being a richardhead.

He said it in an over-the-top way, but he's right. Josh Hamilton's life isn't exactly a Disney script.

PedroBourbon
07-15-2008, 03:56 PM
He said it in an over-the-top way, but he's right. Josh Hamilton's life isn't exactly a Disney script.

Disney would make it PG at best. Maybe Tarantino could direct it a la Pulp Fiction. Josh shoots up some heroin, sits in a crack house while someone "brings out the gimp.";)

BurgervilleBuck
07-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Seriously, RedsZone, come up with an "ignore dumb poster" button before I get myself kicked off of here.
Surely would save me some aggravation, as well.

Of course, that we have to play nice with the less acute is an insult in itself.

MY title for the Josh Hamilton story: Get Over It Already!: The Second Guessing.

Turd Ferguson
07-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Surely would save me some aggravation, as well.

Of course, that we have to play nice with the less acute is an insult in itself.

MY title for the Josh Hamilton story: Get Over It Already!: The Second Guessing.

Acute? like the triangle?

Eric Davis
07-15-2008, 06:53 PM
This would've been a perfect role for Heath Ledger.

Oxilon
07-15-2008, 09:03 PM
or Rober Downy Jr. circa 2002.

Newman4
07-16-2008, 02:44 AM
Can Will Ferrell play Adam Dunn? I been waiting for a movie where that could happen for years. :D

PedroBourbon
07-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Can Will Ferrell play Adam Dunn? I been waiting for a movie where that could happen for years. :D

That would be great, but David Graf (Tackleberry from Police Academy) has to play David Weathers.

Jack Burton
07-17-2008, 11:44 AM
That would be great, but David Graf (Tackleberry from Police Academy) has to play David Weathers.
Or you could get Sloth from The Goonies.