PDA

View Full Version : Emmy Nominations are out

Chip R
07-17-2008, 11:42 AM
http://tv.yahoo.com/show/43034/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20080717:emmy_nominations

Reds Fanatic
07-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Once again The Wire does not get a nomination for best drama. One of the best shows ever on TV and it was never nominated. Things like that are why I don't pay attention to the Emmys.

top6
07-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Once again The Wire does not get a nomination for best drama. One of the best shows ever on TV and it was never nominated. Things like that are why I don't pay attention to the Emmys.

They did get one for writing this year. One. After 5 seasons of the best show on television.

Meanwhile, Two and a Half Men gets nominated every year.

JaxRed
07-17-2008, 12:50 PM

Then how do you know they didn't get nominated? ;)

Matt700wlw
07-17-2008, 05:44 PM
The Reds didn't get one for best comedy?

:)

Buckeye33
07-17-2008, 06:32 PM

I have heard so much about this show. I have the Season 1 DVD from netflix sitting on the DVD player. I think I should watch it.

Redsfaithful
07-19-2008, 01:03 AM
I have heard so much about this show. I have the Season 1 DVD from netflix sitting on the DVD player. I think I should watch it.

Best show ever made. Really tough to go back to shows like Law and Order after watching it. You have to stick with it though, if I remember right it takes a few episodes to really get rolling.