PDA

View Full Version : Laughable

Jr's Boy
07-27-2008, 02:56 PM
This series,team has been nothing but.So much for making it to 500.Bailey giving up 15 hits Sat.was an embarrassment.Good to see Todd Coffey back in business,giving up the homerun as well as a few extra runs today.Majority of team cant hit their way out of a paper bag,they make average as well as below average pitchers look like all stars.I could go on but I'm too darn tired of this mess,yet I still watch.I guess my new Redzone handle should be ''Glutton for punishment''.:(

redsfanmia
07-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Terrible is the only word for this team. Its seriously time to change the direction of the team/organization. We are just not going to lose anymore.

He got it!
07-27-2008, 06:44 PM
In this series Coffey pitched 3 1/3 innings and gave up 1 solo homer. He pitched pretty well in this series. I'm not sure what "extra runs" you are refering too.

Jones1
07-28-2008, 03:50 AM
This is the worst beating I've seen the Reds take in a few years, its nauseating!

ChatterRed
07-28-2008, 08:06 AM
I went to the game Saturday night and checked the score on the internet yesterday. I'm becoming less and less interested in the Reds and more and more interested in the Bengals and UC football at this point of the season.

Fullboat
07-28-2008, 08:27 AM
Did any of you see our vaunted coaching staff get in the face of any Reds Players?

improbus
07-28-2008, 09:23 AM
I am not an advocate of violence, but I do think the Reds could use a good ol' fashioned brawl. It's not like MLB fights are actually fights anyway (unlike the Dayton Dragons...). They need something to galvanize them, to bring them together. As an aside, when was the Reds last bench clearing brawl?

44Magnum
07-28-2008, 09:39 AM
I am not an advocate of violence, but I do think the Reds could use a good ol' fashioned brawl. It's not like MLB fights are actually fights anyway (unlike the Dayton Dragons...). They need something to galvanize them, to bring them together. As an aside, when was the Reds last bench clearing brawl?

If you want to see the Reds galvanized, then get rid of Jr. and Dunn. Problem solved!

redsfanmia
07-28-2008, 10:29 AM

The team has to care and have a heart to get into a fight. The last fight I remember was Paul Wilson Vs Kyle Farnsworth, I am sure there has been one since but I cant remember it.

AFalcon10
07-28-2008, 10:34 AM
The team has to care and have a heart to get into a fight. The last fight I remember was Paul Wilson Vs Kyle Farnsworth, I am sure there has been one since but I cant remember it.

Didnt adam dunn charge the mound once or am i making that up? To the Reds defense, the Rockies are RED HOT. but yeah, it is getting harder and harder to keep hope.

Redleg39
07-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Yeah Dunn charged against the Phillies Vincente Padilla I believe. Unfortunately he tripped up by the catcher.