PDA

View Full Version : Good deal for the frequent traveller

OldRightHander
08-08-2008, 11:10 AM
https://www2.corplodging.com/indexrwb.cfm

Check out this site. This is a corporate lodging discount card for small businesses. If you have a small business and do any amount of traveling, it's worth it. It costs $10 to set up the card and when you book a room, they hit you for $4.95 per night, but you get around a 50% discount on the room. I've used it to book rooms for weekend layovers and I've saved a lot of money.

Little tip: I don't think you have to have a small business. They do want a company name when you set it up, but they don't verify the existence of the company. You could probably just make something up with your name and select the industry you're in. I gave them my company name, which is legit, but they never verified it anywhere.

Another disclaimer: I am not affiliated and I don't benefit in any way from someone signing up. Just trying to share some good information.

Chip R
08-08-2008, 12:27 PM
They do want a company name when you set it up, but they don't verify the existence of the company. You could probably just make something up with your name and select the industry you're in.

Vandalay Industries? ;)

Cyclone792
08-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Vandalay Industries? ;)

And you wanted to be my latex salesman. :lol: