PDA

View Full Version : Carson

improbus
08-18-2008, 10:44 PM
I love Carson, but does anyone else think that he gets Chad and TJ hit a little too much and too hard? I would say that Chad and TJ each get creamed twice or more per game. Peyton doesn't let his guys get hit that way, neither does Brady. Chad gets leveled all the time. He goes up high to get balls and comes down hard. I'm I the only one who thinks this?

Hoosier Red
08-23-2008, 12:57 PM
I love Carson, but does anyone else think that he gets Chad and TJ hit a little too much and too hard? I would say that Chad and TJ each get creamed twice or more per game. Peyton doesn't let his guys get hit that way, neither does Brady. Chad gets leveled all the time. He goes up high to get balls and comes down hard. I'm I the only one who thinks this?

It's hard to know how much is Carson and how much is Chad and TJ(never known for being the most precise route runners.)

That said, yes, they both get crunched on a fairly regular basis.

bengalsown
08-23-2008, 02:42 PM
It's hard to know how much is Carson and how much is Chad and TJ(never known for being the most precise route runners.)

That said, yes, they both get crunched on a fairly regular basis.

TJ isn't known for being a great route runner?

:confused:

Hoosier Red
08-23-2008, 02:47 PM
No, neither of them are. They are both tough as nails. And I'll take them both as wide receivers over just about anyone. But no, they're not the best at running the precise route that will keep them from getting crunched.

This isn't really a knock on them. They're just not the route runners that guys like Marvin Harrison are.