PDA

View Full Version : Help me buy an Mp3 player

yab1112
08-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Ok, im trying to decide what to get. I used to have a creative zen vision M, but it was stolen. It was an awesome player, and i'm leaning toward getting another one, but i figured I'd ask around here and maybe somebody will suggest something I overlooked or never heard of. I've looked at all the big ones like ipod, zune, and creative, just want to know if theres something i've overlooked. Looking for something with video, at least 8 gig, and preferably not more than 150 buckaroos.

Sooo, lemme know what you have, what you've heard, etc.
(btw, this is the first thread i've started):)

bucksfan2
08-20-2008, 11:30 AM
I would go with the Ipod. It is a little more expensive but I have had a few and never had problems with them.

ochre
08-20-2008, 05:01 PM
I have a Meizu M6. I like it a lot.

The M6 miniPlayer, from Meizu, is a flash-based portable media player that plays audio files in MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE and Ogg and is also capable of AVI video playback (using the XVID codec) on a 2.4-inch QVGA screen. The Mini Player includes an FM tuner, voice recorder, calendar, stopwatch, calculator, USB On-The-Go support (in near future), a basic ebook reader for TXT files, and two games.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ea/Meizu_miniplayer_m6_palm.jpeg/800px-Meizu_miniplayer_m6_palm.jpeg
(quote and image from wikipedia)

Brutus_the_Red
08-20-2008, 10:07 PM
i just recently bought the 80gb Zune. Can't beat it. The software is just as functional as itunes but with more zazz and flair. And the wireless functionality allowing you to sync with other Zune's and your home PC without plugging it in through USB is great.

Stephenk29
08-20-2008, 10:45 PM
that Meizu sounds NICE!

I have an iPOD, and my brother has a creative. His seems pretty garbage to mine I think.

TeamSelig
08-20-2008, 10:52 PM
ipods are nice, but I hate itunes.

wolfboy
08-21-2008, 12:23 PM
i just recently bought the 80gb Zune. Can't beat it. The software is just as functional as itunes but with more zazz and flair. And the wireless functionality allowing you to sync with other Zune's and your home PC without plugging it in through USB is great.

I have one as well (30 gig). I can't stand the software. I liked the player until it died last week. Luckily, it's still under warranty.