PDA

View Full Version : My computer bit the dust...

Vada Pinson Fan
08-24-2008, 12:39 PM
First of all I'd like to apologize for not posting very much in the past few weeks. Between my health and my Dell Inspiron crash, it's been very difficult to post. Now I'm adjusting between not having Windows XP and now having purchased an HP Pavilion with Vista as the OS it's taking a while to get back into the swing of things.

Hope to return shortly to the Old Red Guard and the other forums within Redszone.

Best Wishes To All My Fellow 'Zoners!
Jerry/Vada Pinson Fan

Reds4Life
08-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Stuff as much RAM as you can possibly afford into the new computer, Vista needs it.

*BaseClogger*
08-24-2008, 04:01 PM
I look forward to reading you in the ORG Jerry. Good Luck!

ChaseReds
08-24-2008, 06:25 PM
First of all I'd like to apologize for not posting very much in the past few weeks. Between my health and my Dell Inspiron crash, it's been very difficult to post. Now I'm adjusting between not having Windows XP and now having purchased an HP Pavilion with Vista as the OS it's taking a while to get back into the swing of things.

Hope to return shortly to the Old Red Guard and the other forums within Redszone.

Best Wishes To All My Fellow 'Zoners!
Jerry/Vada Pinson Fan

VPF- did you already buy the computer? If not you don't have to buy it with Vista. There are many ways to get XP still- getting an HP (which has a better quality laptop selection) can still come with XP (it would come pre-installed with Vista but you could get an XP Media CD with the purchase to downgrade).