PDA

View Full Version : The official 2008 UC football thread

BearcatShane
08-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Eastern Kentucky on Thursday. You ready? Im ready.

If your a UC fan who lives in Cincinnati that is free on Thursday night and can afford tickets, be there. I want 25,000 at least. Im there in section 103.

dougdirt
08-26-2008, 01:51 AM
I can't wait.... I need to root for a winner in Cincinnati. Unfortunately the game is not on TV, but you can watch it for 9.95 online which I believe is the plan me and some friends are going to go.

BearcatShane
08-26-2008, 02:04 AM
I can't wait.... I need to root for a winner in Cincinnati. Unfortunately the game is not on TV, but you can watch it for 9.95 online which I believe is the plan me and some friends are going to go.

Sounds good. Im super excited. It should be an easy win though, can't wait to watch them play Oklahoma.

dougdirt
08-26-2008, 02:06 AM
Sounds good. Im super excited. It should be an easy win though, can't wait to watch them play Oklahoma.

Yeah, I am interested in seeing how Grutza does. He is my biggest question mark at this point. Oklahoma, it will either be a real fun game or a real scary game..... just not sure at this point. Can't wait to see it, but its a scary one.

BearcatShane
08-26-2008, 02:09 AM
Yeah, I like Grutza in the spread. I can see alot of 3rd and 6's being converted with his feet. And he does pretty well with quick, short intermediate passes so I expect a big year out of him. Having 3-5 solid recievers wont hurt either.