PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network Question

harangatang
09-05-2008, 12:01 AM
OK, I just moved to Tennessee and I'm hoping to catch the Bengals often. The problem is the Titans are just down the road in Nashville and play the same time as Bengals. I'm sure it will happen a lot during the season with a 1 PM kickoff being common for both teams. My question is if I purchase NFL Network will I be able to watch the Bengals? It would actually have to be part of Comcast's Sports Entertainment bundle. Thanks a lot.

Yachtzee
09-05-2008, 12:05 AM
You have to purchase Sunday Ticket. NFL Network is a channel that shows live games on Thursday nights and is mostly news. The out of market games are on Sunday Ticket, available only through DirectTV.

harangatang
09-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the information Yachtzee.

redsfanfalcon
09-05-2008, 08:12 PM
My buddy is a huge Chiefs fan and he has NFL Sunday ticket just like Yahchtzee said, you would get every game. It is pretty cool.

Reds Fanatic
09-05-2008, 08:39 PM
You mentioned Comcast in your post. To get NFL Sunday Ticket you have to get Directv.

Sea Ray
09-06-2008, 04:24 PM
You will get the Bengals on NFL Network when they're playing a game on its schedule such week 12 when the Bengals play at Pittsburgh. I believe that's the only Bengals game slated for NFL Network this year

cumberlandreds
09-08-2008, 08:49 AM
The NFL Network also shows condensed game replays of 4 or 5 of the best games of the week. They condense the games down to about 1 1/2 hours and add in the post game comments from players/coaches about the key plays.

Jpup
09-08-2008, 12:11 PM
I got the Sunday Ticket and Super Fan so that I could watch in HD because the Bowling Green CBS and FOX are not in HD for some strange reason. I can't pull 5 or 17 out of Nashville unless the weather is just perfect. It's very pricey, but I loved it yesterday.