PDA

View Full Version : In honor of all the Cub fans at the game tonight ..

LouisvilleCARDS
09-05-2008, 07:09 PM
One more time, for your listening pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky9Kso9q_Ws

:laugh::clap:

Kingspoint
09-05-2008, 10:23 PM
:beerme:

dmoe
09-05-2008, 10:48 PM
awesome.

fadetoblack2880
09-06-2008, 03:24 AM
marty rules

IowaRed
09-06-2008, 09:47 AM
I don't care how mad I am at the Reds for trading away my favorite players through the years, hiring buffoons as managers, or having no particular direction in mind...there is nothing like hammering the Cubs

jmac
09-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Let me just say today is a classic example of why I cant stand the cubs and enjoy it immensely when they lose.
At work...I didnt see the game but wanted to see highlights on mlb gameday.They showed the wgn broadcast team showing the game winning hit.
Announcer talked of wood not being happy with reds. said holbert raised hands as soon as hit it. They are impossible. Zambrano does stuff like he does and it is alright and then they mouth like that and wood acts like he does.
Ramirez styles at the plate about as much as anyone when hitting homer.
A team not going anywhere celebrates a win and they (cubbies ) still act like the "kids".
There are some teams that just do not try to give you a chance to like them and the cubs head the list !!!
Thank you reds for beating those guys 2 out of 3 !

ChatterRed
09-07-2008, 07:33 PM
I would not be surprised to see the Cubs actually fall out of first. They are overrated.

Stephenk29
09-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Made the five hour trip to the game today with 3 Cubs fans, well worth it in every way :D

BurgervilleBuck
09-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Awww. Poor Wood. Maybe if he hadn't walked Bruce and Valentin, he wouldn't be pouting.

I was there yesterday and the silence from the Cubs fans leaving the ball park yesterday was sweet.

gedred69
09-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Awww. Poor Wood. Maybe if he hadn't walked Bruce and Valentin, he wouldn't be pouting.

I was there yesterday and the silence from the Cubs fans leaving the ball park yesterday was sweet.

You were there to see those bastards leave un-happy!!??!! I'm jealous........
Would have loved to be there handing them crying towels! (Red ones of course)........:D

BurgervilleBuck
09-09-2008, 09:17 AM
You were there to see those bastards leave un-happy!!??!! I'm jealous........
Would have loved to be there handing them crying towels! (Red ones of course)........:D
Oh, it was a thing of beauty. To see all their bravado liquidated in one-half of an inning. It's a memory that I'll hold dear. :D