PDA

View Full Version : Parking advise

BearcatShane
09-13-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm going to the game tomorrow but I have a prior commitment to do something early in the morning and I can't make it downtown until about 12:20. Where can I park thats in range of PBS at that time and how much will it cost.

Reds4Life
09-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Most of the lots close to the stadium that aren't parking passes are $20-$30. There are some along 3rd street. They get cheaper up by fountain square, but it's a longer walk.

BEETTLEBUG
09-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Newport on Levee is cheap for Reds don't know about Bengals 2.50

Yachtzee
09-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Newport on Levee is cheap for Reds don't know about Bengals 2.50

You can park on the street at parking meters in Covington across the Roebling Suspension Bridge from PBS for free on weekends I believe.

Reds4Life
09-14-2008, 10:09 AM
You can park on the street at parking meters in Covington across the Roebling Suspension Bridge from PBS for free on weekends I believe.

Suspension bridge isn't next to PBS, the Clay Wade Bailey bridge is. Walking from Covington is a pretty long hike to the game, or maybe I'm just lazy.

Yachtzee
09-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Suspension bridge isn't next to PBS, the Clay Wade Bailey bridge is. Walking from Covington is a pretty long hike to the game, or maybe I'm just lazy.

It's just the other side of the parking lot from PBS, so I consider that "next to." I've usually parked on the Covington side for Bengals games and weekend Reds games and just hiked across the suspension bridge. It's not that bad a walk unless someone has physical problems.