PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want Bengals tickets?

yab1112
09-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I live in New York now, so I've been selling my season tickets on ebay, but I figure now that I found Redszone, I'll offer them to Redszoners before risking them going to a Browns or (gulp) Steelers fan.

I have 2 tickets to the Bengals vs. Browns game on 9/28.

Seats are pretty good, lower level endzone, section 158 row 49.

I realize the product on the field is less than stellar right now so I'm selling them at face value, $70 each (Thats $140 for both, for the numericaly-impaired among us:p:)

Please don't waste my time or yours by telling me why you don't want to go to the game. :rolleyes:

PM me if you're interested in this, or any other game this season.

Mario-Rijo
09-18-2008, 10:26 AM
Gee, I don't know. I am often used to spending good money for toilet tissue but somehow I just don't think I can go that far with it. Plus the paper cuts could be brutal.

Sorry just am very disappointed in the current product, even though I fully expect them to improve from their current doledrums. Problem is the quality of competition improves from here on out as well. They just tossed out 2 of their easiest 3-4 games of the season. Beanie Wells/James Laurinaitis welcome to Bengaldom where you'll be wishing you could go back to that awful feeling you had this past week.