PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know Louisville was playing St. Louis tonight.

Kingspoint
09-17-2008, 07:33 PM
But, thank GOD, Corey Patterson is starting.

Dusty, quit your manlove for Patterson already. Enough's enough.

Is he trying to get Harang his 17th loss?

The lineup...

D. Richar 2B
W. Castillo LF
J. Votto 1B
A. Phillips 3B
J. Bruce RF
R. Hanigan C
C. Patterson CF
P. Janish SS
A. Harang P

He's got a million excuses for getting Patterson at-bats.

fewfirstchoice
09-17-2008, 08:24 PM
The lineup every night should be as follows:
C- Hanigan
1B- Votto
2B- Richtar/W. Castillo
3B- EE
SS- Keppinger/Janish either doesnt really matter
LF- W. Castllo is not at 2B
CF- Dickerson
RF- Bruce

This should be the Reds lineup every game the rest of the year.

HeatherC1212
09-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Encarnacion was a late scratch with a sore wrist and Dickerson is dealing with a sore Achilles again so those two are injuried slightly at the moment. There really isn't a true CF on this team aside from Corey and I don't know about you guys but I'd rather have someone out there who can catch the balls most of the time than anyone playing CF for the first time in a while or ever for that matter. He's been hitting a little bit more lately so I can tolerate him a little better now that he's hitting the ball from time to time. Not that I want to see the guy here next year though so don't take that as any ringing endorsement, LOL :laugh:

Kingspoint
09-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Hairston can't play CF?

Anyway, to Dusty's defense, he's making all the right moves and has the team winning.

All Managers agree that one-run losses are decided by the Managers by something they did do or didn't do. Dusty's winning these games.

My only complaint against Dusty is Corey Patterson, otherwise, I like what he's done this year.

Kingspoint
09-17-2008, 08:53 PM
If he can get a win with this lineup, he's definitely clicking on all cylinders.

ChatterRed
09-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Congrats to Harang on a beautiful game.

He and Arroyo sure have it going. Makes me hopeful for next year.

HeatherC1212
09-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Harang was outstanding tonight! Wow, I am so impressed by how well he did tonight and I'm extremely happy for him. He's one of my favorite players and I love watching him pitch. :)

Stephenk29
09-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Harang is starting to look (dare I say) good again?

Mitri
09-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Hairston can't play CF. Bruce really can't either, and I like the idea of keep him in RF permanently.

That leaves Dickerson and Patterson. If Patterson starts we complain about his bat, if Dickerson starts and he further injures himself, we ask fore Dusty's head even more so.

Let the guy manage, there's more to it than we will ever know. Just like everyone else in the world I pray that Patterson will never come close to a Reds uni after this season, but perhaps he's really the only option at CF.

I'm a fan of all the young guys getting the start tonight. The more like Louisville the better from here on out...