PDA

View Full Version : Bengal news that will make you smile

icehole3
10-11-2008, 08:49 AM
Some Bengal fans went to Dallas and landed seat right in front of Paul Brown and family, these pictures are priceless and you should listen to the whole story when they were interviewed by the 2 angry guys, this made my season.

http://whodeyrevolution.typepad.com/whodeyrevolution/2008/10/honorary-memb-1.html

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/skins0304/hi5.gif

Highlifeman21
10-11-2008, 08:59 AM
This is tasteless... Mike Brown is a model American and doesn't deserve personal attachs. The Bengals have just had some bad breaks so far this season.

All you do at WDR is look at the pessimistic side of things. The day will come when you will change your tune, and that day may be sooner than you think. There are (by my best calculations) 11 games left in this season, so as long as we rest carson up for the playoffs and work out a few kinks, we'll be rolling in at least as a wildcard if not a division winner.

You at WDR are a cancer tearing this organization apart and look at the reality of the situation. Who dey lives and this team will rise to excellence once again on a day soon to come.

I certainly hope this post was sarcastic, but I fear it was not.

Redhook
10-11-2008, 09:03 AM
Fantastic! Thanks for posting.

Does anyone else feel a deep sense of hatrid when seeing a picture of Mike "the monster" Brown?

icehole3
10-11-2008, 10:32 AM
I get a helpless I just lost tons of tax dollars to a loser Brown family type of feeling when I see his and his daughter's ugly mug. What about the interview where she's trying to grab the guys banner, she's an idiot.

http://bengals.enquirer.com/2003/04/26/katie_zoom.jpg

BoydsOfSummer
10-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Bengal fans deserve better. Unfortunately the team gets passed down, and I really don't believe you'll be any better off when that happens.

I personally invite you all to join the rest of us Browns Backers!

Joseph
10-11-2008, 08:47 PM
I was a Cowboys fan when I was little, maybe its time to go back....

remdog
10-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Bengal fans deserve better. Unfortunately the team gets passed down, and I really don't believe you'll be any better off when that happens.

To someone that grew up in Cleveland, followed the Browns starting in 1954 and met Paul Bown several times in his home, that would mean that I'd have to root for the Ravens.

Forgetta' about it. :p:

Rem

Redhook
10-12-2008, 08:32 AM
I get a helpless I just lost tons of tax dollars to a loser Brown family type of feeling when I see his and his daughter's ugly mug. What about the interview where she's trying to grab the guys banner, she's an idiot.

http://bengals.enquirer.com/2003/04/26/katie_zoom.jpg

Ugh. She looks like a 40 year-old Mike Brown with long hair. She could easily pass for a man.

icehole3
10-12-2008, 10:13 AM
I agree, it almost looks like a good photoshop job, clearly the smartest invester in Cincy has to Troy Blackburn, he sure didnt marry this broad for her looks.

LoganBuck
10-12-2008, 05:19 PM
You know, if they quit sucking, then maybe, people would like them more.

Oh well, The Bengals will probably pass on one of the four top ranked LTs in next years draft, and take Chris Wells because they think that the running backs control their yards per carry.

Redsfaithful
10-12-2008, 05:32 PM

That's a lateral move. If I'm going to change my fan affiliation I'd like to actually root for a winner for once.

Yachtzee
10-12-2008, 10:17 PM
I don't see why this is a story that will make me smile. Make me sad? Yes. A Bengals story that would make me smile is something like a Bengals player adopting a special needs child or something silly happening a player's wedding. When the Bengals hired Marvin Lewis, I had hoped that all this "Mike Brown Stinks" stuff was over. The fact that the team can't seem to turn things around and the fans can't seem to act like big babies about it is beyond old. Nobody's making fans buy tickets to games.