PDA

View Full Version : Keith Rivers welcome to the NFL, son.

icehole3
10-20-2008, 06:45 AM
Out for the season

Will Wines Hard be fined?

mXxc9OxIJyc

redsfanfalcon
10-20-2008, 07:09 AM
Hines Ward IMO is known for being a cheap shot artist. I wonder when someone will take it upon themselves in the NFL to have a little payback? Of course I loathe the Steelers anyways, much more than any other NFL team.

MWM
10-20-2008, 07:19 AM
He led with his helmet. He should be fined. One more reason to dislike the fake smiler. My guess is he had that big grin on his face after that hit as well.

WVRed
10-20-2008, 08:43 AM
If Bernard Pollard can take out Tom Brady, im sure somebody will put Ward in his place.

What will tick me off is if Cedric Benson is fined and Hines Ward isn't. Benson plowed right into Polamalu and knocked him out for about a month with a concussion.

BRM
10-20-2008, 11:37 AM
From ESPN:

CINCINNATI -- Bengals first-round pick Keith Rivers (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11243) suffered a broken jaw in the first quarter of Sunday's 38-10 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=pit) and will miss the remainder of the 2008 season, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said.

The hit came from Steelers receiver Hines Ward (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=1494), who was blocking for teammate Matt Spaeth (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=10521) during a reception and caught an unsuspecting Rivers with a crushing blow that knocked him out of the game.

"I'm not going to wait around until you hit me," Ward said. "It was a clean hit. I didn't get penalized for it."

Rivers was the Bengals' second-leading tackler for the season, starting every game. Linebacker Brandon Johnson (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=9728) will get more playing time with Rivers out. Johnson finished tied for the team lead with seven tackles on Sunday.

Johnson saw a double standard at work.

"No flag came out because it wasn't a quarterback," Johnson said. "If he was a quarterback, then they definitely would have thrown the flag. If it was a receiver, they definitely would have thrown the flag. It's just something that comes with playing defense. If you play defense, then you're pretty much expendable, I guess.

"It's part of the game. It was a good block. If I was in Hines Ward's shoes, I probably would have taken the same shot. You can't really blame him."

The play was ruled a clean hit as no flags were thrown. But Ward's hit did upset some of Rivers' teammates after the game.

"That's what he's known for," Bengals safety Chinedum Ndukwe (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=10696) said. "You expect that coming in. People are going to take their shots when they can. Too bad he can't hit someone face up. It's too bad he has to wait until he's not looking to get him. It's unfortunate. It's the type of guy he is. That's all right. We play them again. He's a blind-side guy."

Rivers, the No. 9 overall pick, finished his rookie campaign with 37 tackles and an interception.

Ward was fined $15,000 last week on two separate infractions by the league that caused controversy during Pittsburgh's bye week. Ward was not flagged for either of the plays in question, which upset the Steelers' brass, including head coach Mike Tomlin and Ward's teammate Troy Polamalu (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4474).

Another fine from the league could be upcoming for Ward after Sunday's hit on Rivers.

"I'm not doing anything illegal; it was a clean hit,'' Ward said. "I didn't stand over the guy or anything. ... We'll see. I'm not going to change my ways. If they're going to keep fining me for that, then I'm going to get fined all year.''

Dom Heffner
10-20-2008, 01:28 PM
I have no problem with hitting someone hard, geesh this is football.

But do it with your head up or lead with another part of your body than your helmet. It's still probably a clean hit.

Bad hit or not, Hines Ward is a horse's rump.

icehole3
10-20-2008, 01:47 PM
I think Hair is more likely to get fined than Wines Hard will.

GTSuzFs57ds

Dom Heffner
10-20-2008, 02:22 PM
I think what is funny is that Troy has been griping about hard hits and how the NFL is cracking down on them, yet he doesn't seem to get it that he shouldn't freaking lead with his helmet.

Hitting hard doesn't have to mean hitting dirty.

LoganBuck
10-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Troy P should be fined for how he tried to hit Benson in my mind. He led with his helmet. Serves him right that he was knocked out. Benson was just protecting himself.

Ward should be fined for that as well. Rivers was basically defenseless, and Ward led with his helmet.

kaldaniels
10-20-2008, 02:41 PM
I despise Hines Ward.

But it was a clean hit. Maybe a little helmet action, but nothing vicious. He also threw his shoulder pad in there some I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Troy P's hit, now that was terrible. Helmet to helmet, nothing else.

BoydsOfSummer
10-20-2008, 02:58 PM
There isn't a single thing wrong with that Hines Ward block. Polamalu got what he deserved, however. That's a good way to end up in a wheel chair.

flyer85
10-20-2008, 03:08 PM
Helmet under the chin, I expect he will be looking at a fine. Not supposed to be allowed to lead with the helmet,, e,speci,ally under the chin.

kaldaniels
10-20-2008, 03:30 PM
Helmet under the chin, I expect he will be looking at a fine. Not supposed to be allowed to lead with the helmet,, e,speci,ally under the chin.

And that is a legit point. But its hard for me to scrutinize...I mean, the game is so fast. And just watching that play in real time I can't fault Ward, I just can't.

I would suspend Polamalu. And that said I supported his pansy remark, but his hit was over the line.

hebroncougar
10-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Real simple. Next time the two teams play, sometime knocks Ward into next year. Problem solved.

Michael Young
10-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Real simple. Next time the two teams play, sometime knocks Ward into next year. Problem solved.

i'm amazed ward made it through the game without getting laid out by someone

but this is the bengals we're talking about

icehole3
10-20-2008, 04:28 PM
That will never happen, in Marvin's news conference he said they'll be no retaliation.

Tommyjohn25
10-20-2008, 04:48 PM
He hit with his shoulder pad, not his head. That is why he won't get fined, and that is why there was no flag. Hard hit? Absolutely. Illegal? Not one bit.

I do feel badly for Rivers though. He's going to be a good one I think, hopefully he makes a full and fast recovery.

Roy Tucker
10-20-2008, 05:01 PM
It was a legal hit. The only part I question is the helmet under the chin. He might get a fine for that.

You can also make hits that are legal that will also hurt people. Ward knew that hit would hurt Rivers. But football is a violent game and people get hurt.

If the Bengals had any kind of guts, somebody would have retaliated. Maybe gotten thrown out and/or fined, but at least they would have shown some moxie.

Bengals are a very sad team right now. They'll be lucky to win 2-3 games.

CTA513
10-20-2008, 05:01 PM
If it's legal, then I hope a Bengals player(s) drops Ward just like that later this season.

:)

Yachtzee
10-20-2008, 07:21 PM
It was a legal hit. The only part I question is the helmet under the chin. He might get a fine for that.

You can also make hits that are legal that will also hurt people. Ward knew that hit would hurt Rivers. But football is a violent game and people get hurt.

If the Bengals had any kind of guts, somebody would have retaliated. Maybe gotten thrown out and/or fined, but at least they would have shown some moxie.

Bengals are a very sad team right now. They'll be lucky to win 2-3 games.

That would require leadership, something sorely lacking on the Bengals for many years.

Yachtzee
10-20-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm not a fan of intentionally hurting players, but I feel things like that happen to the Bengals because they don't have any leaders who step up to protect their own. It would be nice to see some fire from the Bengals side of the ball.

icehole3
10-21-2008, 04:49 AM
my last tidbit on this then Im moving on

here's a different angle

lCsDdIWvx3o

and some screen shots

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/Iron_City/SteelersPics005-2.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/Iron_City/SteelersPics007-2.jpg

icehole3
10-21-2008, 06:59 AM
one more leading with the head photo

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/Iron_City/SteelersPics006-2.jpg

Eric_the_Red
10-21-2008, 09:13 AM
It was a clean hit. It is unfortunate that Rivers is hurt, but it's football- injuries happen. Ward looks like he went in with his helmet and shoulder pads, text book for blocking/tackling. Perhaps that is why so many Bengals were upset- they don't see much fundamental blocking/tackling on a regular basis.

And I'm amazed that this one play is what Bengal fans are complaining about about being thumped by the Steelers. How about show the same angst over the general poor play by the team, poor leadership from the coaches, and poor everything from ownership?

WMR
10-21-2008, 11:08 AM
It was a clean hit. It is unfortunate that Rivers is hurt, but it's football- injuries happen. Ward looks like he went in with his helmet and shoulder pads, text book for blocking/tackling. Perhaps that is why so many Bengals were upset- they don't see much fundamental blocking/tackling on a regular basis.

And I'm amazed that this one play is what Bengal fans are complaining about about being thumped by the Steelers. How about show the same angst over the general poor play by the team, poor leadership from the coaches, and poor everything from ownership?

You're new to this site, I see. :)

I have never seen a group of fans as beaten down as Bengals fans on this board.

All those things you talk about have been bemoaned and examined within thousands of different posts. Do a 'bengals' search and read through some of the old threads...

It would make a fascinating psychological study, really. Almost like 'battered wife syndrome' for football fans.

Bip Roberts
10-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Ward made that clean hit as dirty as possible for sure. It's clean but he is toeing that line.

Yachtzee
10-21-2008, 11:14 AM

That isn't textbook blocking. The problem is that he went in head down, which you aren't supposed to do. Keep you face to the person you're blocking. You should be able to see the whites of their eyes. Whether his shoulder or head hit first is secondary. If he ends up on a stretcher, paralyzed from the neck down, that's something he's going to have to deal with.

As far as the angst over the Bengals' poor play, you must not be a Bengals fan, because there has been more than enough angst over the quality of the Bengals from Mike Brown on down to fill Paul Brown Stadium and overflow into the Ohio River. This topic has a lot of responses just because it gives us something else to talk about beside how much Mike Brown stinks.

Eric_the_Red
10-21-2008, 11:30 AM
When I mean is this one play gets talked about like it is the reason they lost. I'ma Bengals fan, but have a hard time getting that worked up over a play that was A) clean and B) good football.

I hate, hate, HATE the Steelers and especially Hines Ward. But, I'd love to see a Bengals, especially one on offense, block with that kind of effort. until the team shows they want to win as bad as their opponents show it, then I can't get in an uproar over a play that wasn't penalized.

And to me, it looks like Ward was leading with his shoulder pad, trying to put that into Rivers. But, much like the Kimo hit on Carson, some Bengals fans will see it one way, and Steelers fans will see it the opposite way.

Yachtzee
10-21-2008, 11:59 AM
When I mean is this one play gets talked about like it is the reason they lost. I'ma Bengals fan, but have a hard time getting that worked up over a play that was A) clean and B) good football.

I hate, hate, HATE the Steelers and especially Hines Ward. But, I'd love to see a Bengals, especially one on offense, block with that kind of effort. until the team shows they want to win as bad as their opponents show it, then I can't get in an uproar over a play that wasn't penalized.

And to me, it looks like Ward was leading with his shoulder pad, trying to put that into Rivers. But, much like the Kimo hit on Carson, some Bengals fans will see it one way, and Steelers fans will see it the opposite way.

Unfortunately, the last time we had a guy on the Bengals who made a play like that, it was David Pollack and we all know what happened to him. Whether it was clean is borderline because he's lucky his shoulder hit at or before his helmet did, but if he keeps it up, he may be lucky if he retires without a severe neck injury. You have to keep your head up, and that's not coming from a penalty perspective, that's coming from a "don't get yourself killed" perspective.

flyer85
10-21-2008, 12:11 PM
he won't get fined, and that is why there was no flag. Ward got fined for a hit in the Ravens game that he did not flagged for.

BoydsOfSummer
10-21-2008, 04:14 PM
We used to dream about getting an angle like that with the guy not looking. It usually happened on special teams; and we kicked off a lot.:D I've delivered a few of those. I've also been a "victim". They both make your teeth itch.:laugh:

Tommyjohn25
10-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Ward got fined for a hit in the Ravens game that he did not flagged for.

Oh no, I realize he did. I just don't think he'll get fined this time since the block was laid on the defender directly persuing the ball carrier. His fine from the Ravens game was a bit different.

Eric_the_Red
10-21-2008, 04:50 PM
It was announced today that Ward will not be fined for the hit on Rivers.

So that is no flag and no fine for what some call a "dirty" hit.

CTA513
10-21-2008, 05:02 PM
It was announced today that Ward will not be fined for the hit on Rivers.

So that is no flag and no fine for what some call a "dirty" hit.

Hopefully a Bengals player does that same "clean" hit to Ward later this season.

Ward put Rivers out for the season and later in the game Benson broke McFadden's arm and gave Polamalu a concussion on the same play.

Redsfaithful
10-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Ward put Rivers out for the season and later in the game Benson broke McFadden's arm and gave Polamalu a concussion on the same play.

And Polamalu was leading with his head too, just like Ward. At least he got what he deserved.

remdog
10-21-2008, 07:26 PM
......later in the game Benson broke McFadden's arm and gave Polamalu a concussion on the same play.

Somehow I don't think I'll ever see something written like that with Chris Perry's name where Benson's is.

Rem

CTA513
10-21-2008, 07:35 PM
Somehow I don't think I'll ever see something written like that with Chris Perry's name where Benson's is.

Rem

Perry would have ended up injuring himself and been out of the season.

SteelSD
10-21-2008, 08:32 PM
We used to dream about getting an angle like that with the guy not looking. It usually happened on special teams; and we kicked off a lot.:D I've delivered a few of those. I've also been a "victim". They both make your teeth itch.:laugh:

Bengals' Wideout T.J. Houshmandzadeh on the hit:

"Guy doesn't see you coming, who doesn't do that? Keith didn't see him coming, he cracked back on him and it just was unfortunate what happened," Houshmandzadeh said. "But every receiver in the league would do that, if they had an opportunity. They just don't get them too often."

Hines Ward on the hit:

"It was shoulder to shoulder," Ward said. "If I was a dirty player, I would have gone low on him. I easily could have taken out his leg. But my intentions weren't to hurt him. I just wanted to block him. I can't help that he broke his jaw when he hit the ground. I feel sorry that it was broken, but I don't feel sorry for what I did."

Seems that Hines Ward was concerned enough to actually find out what caused the broken jaw and it sure doesn't seem to be "helmet-to-helmet" contact.

And Polamalu was leading with his head too, just like Ward. At least he got what he deserved.

Cedric Benson actually lowered his own head prior to that hit and pushed toward Polamalu. Benson is the guy who initiated the "helmet-to-helmet" contact. On the nfl.com highlight that lasts for 3 minutes and 26 seconds, we can clearly see a frame at 2:20 where Polamalu is heading in low with the shoulder (apparently, what folks wanted Ward to do) and where Benson is trying to power through impending tacklers.

At that point, Benson has compressed himself to about half his normal size (5'11"), has lowered his head, and is pushing into the nearest potential tacker. Polamalu is flying in low for a shoulder tackle and Benson gets low in an attempt to power through the hit. Helmet hits helmet (as often occurs with that combination).

Benson, like any other NFL running back is trying to lower himself in an effort to get a couple more yards. And Polamalu, like any other NFL defensive player is trying to get Benson down with a hard hit AND Polamalu was trying to go low with his shoulder.

Should either player be blamed or fined for that collision? Of course not. If a Running Back can't put his head down or push into a potential tackler, then the NFL needs to fold up shop. But at the same time, these plays happen in real time and there are a lot of physics involved in fractions of seconds with players moving at a high rate of speed. The idea that Troy Polamalu could have possibly calculated all the variables involved with where his head would be and where Benson's head would be at the point of future contact is unimaginable. That's just football.

As a fan of NFL football, I would never wish an injury on any player. And I certainly wouldn't consider an injury caused by incidental contact as something someone "deserves".

Keith Rivers, while he helped make the Ward hit happen by not properly understanding where he was in traffic, did not "deserve" the broken jaw that put him on IR.

Reds Fanatic
10-21-2008, 09:45 PM
Perry would have ended up injuring himself and been out of the season.Actually Perry would have probably fumbled the ball before the defender even got near him.

KoryMac5
10-21-2008, 09:55 PM
I didn't see a problem with the hit. I think some of the outrage has to do with the fact that Hines Ward delivered the hit, had it been TJ or Ocho Cinco delivering the pain we would be playing it over and over with glee. Rivers is going to be a good one and it sucks that he is out, but this may be a valuable lesson for him. Put your head on a swivel, son.

It also sounds like NUKE is stepping up into a leadership role on the D. He was the most vocal about the hit, and looks forward to playing against Ward soon.

It will be nice to see what Johnson does at the linebacker spot, I think he will step it up in Rivers spot.

deltachi8
10-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Hopefully a Bengals player does that same "clean" hit to Ward later this season.

As a Steeler fan, I hope the Bengals try and do just that for this reason:

"If I'm in their head and they're worried about me, I figure I've won already," Ward said.

In the game against the Ravens last season when Ward drilled Scott, he also sent All-Pro safety Ed Reed flying with a block. "The next few plays, all he cared about was getting back at me," Ward said. "He didn't care about his responsibilities. That's not helping his team. That's helping my team."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08295/921512-87.stm

Edited to add that a Houston radio station today (610 am) reported that the Ravens have a bounty on Ward.

kaldaniels
10-21-2008, 11:59 PM
Steel brought up a great point, and maybe I'm the only one who was clueless about it.

First of all, I thought it was a clean hit. However, I thought Ward's helmet broke the jaw...but it seems the jaw broke when Rivers hit the ground. I did not know that.

Does that make the hit still dirty to those who originally felt it was dirty? This isn't a heated political debate, just some football talk, you're allowed to change your opinion. Just askin'.

TeamSelig
10-22-2008, 02:29 PM
I think that:

a) this injury is unfortunate
b) Ward led with his helmet
c) Ward seems to have a history of dirty hits

b & c make me question Wards motives here... while I don't think a suspension/fine is necessary as it was "borderline" cheap. Knowing Hines Ward, I think he saw an opportunity to destroy an opponent and decided to take an action towards it.

However, Ravens, Bengals, or some other team will get retribution before seasons end. I think you can all but guarantee that. I also don't believe it takes off any game plan either considering he will be out of the game after it happens.

icehole3
10-22-2008, 04:50 PM
I dont think he will, he's to aware of his surroundings, he's stated that if anyone wants a piece of him they need to take a number, he also says that if you leave your responsibilities the Steelers want that and exploit that.

icehole3
10-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Here's Whines getting hit by Caleb Miller, it mustve hurt real bad because Whines get an attitude afterwards

vUGlw9s9xIY&feature=related

MWM
10-22-2008, 07:59 PM
I agree with Dom. Hines is a horses arse and one of the most over-rated players in the game. I think the replays show it was a pretty dirty hit. He clearly led with his head and went uder the chin. I think he knew what he was doing. Then his comments that show absolutely no remorse at the injury show what the guy is made of.

guttle11
10-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Here's Whines getting hit by Caleb Miller, it mustve hurt real bad because Whines get an attitude afterwards

vUGlw9s9xIY&feature=related

That was a clean hit. The telltale sign is Miller's facemask. It's up, facing forward.

Go back and look at the hit on Rivers. Ward's facemask drops as he leans in for the blow. Anyone who knows anything about contact on a football field will tell you that a player that lowers his facemask to a point that it's facing down is leading with the helmet. It's dangerous, not only for the person getting hit, but for the person delivering the blow, too. That is dirty football. The NFL didn't take action because there isn't proof of true helmet to helmet contact, but that in no way means the hit was "clean".

Always look at the facemask.

SteelSD
10-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Go back and look at the hit on Rivers. Ward's facemask drops as he leans in for the blow. Anyone who knows anything about contact on a football field will tell you that a player that lowers his facemask to a point that it's facing down is leading with the helmet. It's dangerous, not only for the person getting hit, but for the person delivering the blow, too.

Always look at the facemask.

That's not at all true. Any time a player lowers his shoulder to that extent when the shoulder is going to be the point of impact (and it WAS in this case, with no possible doubt), his head is going to follow. Why is Ward lowering his shoulder? Because Rivers has about 40 pounds on him, of course. Frankly, if a player lowers his shoulder like that and then holds his head up (thereby compressing the vertebrae) in an attempt to get his facemask perpendicular to the ground, he risks breaking his neck upon impact. And it's a severe risk due to the near certainty of further vertebrae compression if he head is driven back from any kind of incidental contact.

That is dirty football. The NFL didn't take action because there isn't proof of true helmet to helmet contact, but that in no way means the hit was "clean".

The NFL didn't take any action because it was a clean, legal hit. Ward did not lead with his head as you (and others) are purporting, nor was the helmet the intended target or point of impact. The video is extremely clear about that and considering how ridiculous the NFL is getting with fines for non-penalties, there's no way Ward would get away with that hit if it truly even resembled what you're suggesting.

Screwball
10-23-2008, 05:11 AM
That's not at all true. Any time a player lowers his shoulder to that extent when the shoulder is going to be the point of impact (and it WAS in this case, with no possible doubt), his head is going to follow. Why is Ward lowering his shoulder? Because Rivers has about 40 pounds on him, of course. Frankly, if a player lowers his shoulder like that and then holds his head up (thereby compressing the vertebrae) in an attempt to get his facemask perpendicular to the ground, he risks breaking his neck upon impact. And it's a severe risk due to the near certainty of further vertebrae compression if he head is driven back from any kind of incidental contact.

Perpendicular to the ground? Who's asking for that? All we're looking for is not leading with the helmet, which Hines clearly did (are we looking at the same replay?). Throw your shoulder with your head not hitting somebody's helmet/jaw, which isn't too much to ask as plenty of NFL players do it every week. Apparently, according to Hines and his "I've always hit this way, and will continue to hit this way" jerk attitude, that is asking too much.

The NFL didn't take any action because it was a clean, legal hit. Ward did not lead with his head as you (and others) are purporting, nor was the helmet the intended target or point of impact. The video is extremely clear about that and considering how ridiculous the NFL is getting with fines for non-penalties, there's no way Ward would get away with that hit if it truly even resembled what you're suggesting.

Again, are we watching the same replay? Hines clearly led with his helmet into Rivers', and the season ending injury ensued. As for the NFL not taking any action, well, they also didn't take any action for Pollard's obscenely low hit on Brady, one that can potentially ruin a franchise's SB hopes this season. No conspiracy theorist here, just one that thinks there's ridiculous inconsistency.

guttle11
10-23-2008, 05:27 PM

I don't think you have the slightest clue what you are talking about.

It's called form tackling. You get low, keep the facemask up and facing forward, shoulders level, and drive up through the body of the opponent with your legs. Put your facemask right into his chest. On a blind side block, it will knock to opponent to the ground every time, and it's 100% clean. Even if you hit helmet, you hit it with your facemask. That blow is significantly lesser than with the crown of the helmet.

"See what you hit". Every good coach or trainer at the pee wee level, let alone the pros, will tell you that's the way to minimize injury risk.

Look at neck injuries that defensive players suffer. The vast majority of them happen when a player puts his face mask down and leads into the opponent with the helmet. That contact compresses and sends almost all of the force right to the spine, and blows vertebrae apart. Look at the final play of Michael Irvin's career...he essentially lowers his head and crushes his spine into the turf. He's lucky he can even walk today, and that's a lesser blow than one on a 200+lb player moving at full speed. A hit with facemask forward may knock the head back, but it saves the spine most of the force. Football is a dangerous game, but hitting properly takes away a good amount of risk by spreading the force of the contact more evenly through the body of both players.

Too many players in the NFL simply go for the knockout blow instead of a good, hard hit. Hines Ward is one. Marvin White of the Bengals is another. I don't care what body part hit Rivers...it's clear that Ward lowered his helmet and aimed high on purpose. It's dirty, completely unnecessary, and is a serious injury risk for both sides. Had Rivers saw Ward at the last second and moved just an inch, Ward likely would have been laid out with a head or neck injury. He wasn't looking, he would have had no chance to react.

guttle11
10-23-2008, 06:14 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/itsallawork/untitled-6.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/itsallawork/untitled4.jpg?t=1224800404

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/itsallawork/untitled3.jpg

Clearly not leading with the helmet...

camisadelgolf
10-23-2008, 06:50 PM
If you ask me, "illegal" and "dirty" aren't synonymous in this instance.