PDA

View Full Version : The Bearcats CANNOT catch a break

NorrisHopper30
10-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Cashmere Wright has torn his ACL is out for the year.

Just now it's been reported that Kenny Belton is also out for the year as his Spinal Cord has swollen.

Who's next???

DTCromer
10-24-2008, 09:01 AM
Man oh man. As an avid UC basketball fan, this just sucks. . . . but what can you do? Oh well, just suck it up and move on. It'll be an opportunity for other guys who normally wouldn't get an opportunity to show what they're made of.

Redlegs23
10-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Really sucks. UC is very short on PG play this year. This basically means that Vaughn will be playing all game every game at the point. If he gets in foul trouble who do we go to? It has to either be our sophomore SG Larry Davis or our freshman SG Dion Dixon I think. Am I missing anyone else that can play the point?

GoReds33
10-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Really sucks. UC is very short on PG play this year. This basically means that Vaughn will be playing all game every game at the point. If he gets in foul trouble who do we go to? It has to either be our sophomore SG Larry Davis or our freshman SG Dion Dixon I think. Am I missing anyone else that can play the point?No, I think that's about it. Vaughn has really developed his dribbling and passing, so he's got to be better than he was as a freshman.

Redlegs23
10-24-2008, 05:44 PM
No, I think that's about it. Vaughn has really developed his dribbling and passing, so he's got to be better than he was as a freshman.

I'm not too worried about Vaughn at the point. He's very strong physically, and pretty solid with the ball. He's just not allowed to get in foul trouble.

GoReds33
10-24-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm not too worried about Vaughn at the point. He's very strong physically, and pretty solid with the ball. He's just not allowed to get in foul trouble.If he can grow more of an ability to make his own shots, rather than relying on others, the PG position is best for him. Mitchell has reportedly shown great improvment, so he could take the two spot, with Bishop moving to the three. That's a more experienced, and much taller lineup we would be putting out. I'm trying to take all the positives I can from this news.

DoogMinAmo
10-25-2008, 04:59 PM
And now an absolute dismantling by Connecticut...

paintmered
10-25-2008, 05:01 PM
The offensive is offensive.

GoReds33
10-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Rumor has it that 7, 2 center John Reik passed his ACT, and now needs to pass a test basically proving he can speak English, which is a new language to him. Hopefully our tides are turning.