PDA

View Full Version : Bengals Line rumor

icehole3
10-28-2008, 06:48 AM
I listened last night to Bengals Line and Lapham said there is a rumor going around at Paul Brown that with the seat licenses coming up Mike Brown will buy out Marvin's last year and then do a total clean sweep of the coaches. Said that Zimmer and Fitzgerald would still be under contract (didnt know this, he didnt have to pay those two this year because of their previous contracts with ATL and BALT, so Mikey boy got them for free this year, no wonder they were hired) but, he thinks Zimmer will say screw that Im leaving since he'll be like the violinist on the Titanic. He said Mikey Boy will only come out of hibernation when there's money to be made. Thats why no Chad trade because of the cap hit and youre stuck with 3 first rounders you have to pay for.

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/images/smilies/Happy/HappyWave.gif

Reds4Life
10-28-2008, 07:22 AM
It doesn't matter if they do fire Marvin, this organization is going no where as long as Brown is around.

camisadelgolf
10-28-2008, 08:36 AM
Now would've been a good time to file that lawsuit about the Bengals not being competitive.

HotCorner
10-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Ugh.

Rather. Rinse. Repeat.

Screwball
10-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Ugh.

Rather. Rinse. Repeat.

Rather?

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/dan_rather.jpg

:eek:

Newport Red
10-28-2008, 09:48 AM
I listened last night to Bengals Line and Lapham said there is a rumor going around at Paul Brown that with the seat licenses coming up Mike Brown will buy out Marvin's last year and then do a total clean sweep of the coaches. Said that Zimmer and Fitzgerald would still be under contract (didnt know this, he didnt have to pay those two this year because of their previous contracts with ATL and BALT, so Mikey boy got them for free this year, no wonder they were hired) but, he thinks Zimmer will say screw that Im leaving since he'll be like the violinist on the Titanic. He said Mikey Boy will only come out of hibernation when there's money to be made. Thats why no Chad trade because of the cap hit and youre stuck with 3 first rounders you have to pay for.

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/images/smilies/Happy/HappyWave.gif

And now he'll have to pay a top 3 draft pick. That's a budget buster in it's own right.

WMR
10-28-2008, 10:45 AM
How old is Paul Brown again?

I would love to feed his daughter some truth serum and get her alone for about 20 minutes... does she plan on doing things the same way as her old man? Does she realize what a piss-poor job he has done with the Bengals? Does she care?

RedsFan75
10-28-2008, 01:28 PM
My fear is your answers are...

Yes, No, No

BoydsOfSummer
10-28-2008, 02:34 PM
How old is Paul Brown again?

He's so old he's dead.:p:

WMR
10-28-2008, 09:27 PM
He's so old he's dead.:p:

Whoops!

Can't really call that a Freudian slip, can I? :(

Degenerate39
10-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Just get rid of anyone not named Carson Palmer.

sonny
11-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Good news! My wife gave me the OK to buy the Cincinnati Bengals, should I fall into about 500-600 million. Donations are welcome, so lets get this started.

camisadelgolf
11-02-2008, 01:46 PM
I think it would be cheaper to pay someone to kill Mike Brown and everyone associated with him. Actually, come to think of it, someone might have to pay me not to . . .

OesterPoster
11-14-2008, 06:04 PM
You don't know how hard it is to run an NFL team!!!!!!!

So says Katie.

GoReds33
11-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Good news! My wife gave me the OK to buy the Cincinnati Bengals, should I fall into about 500-600 million. Donations are welcome, so lets get this started.Forbes has them valued over 940 million dollars, so we better start saving even more.

Tony Cloninger
11-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Well.....Katie...maybe if you hired competent football people it would not be? Instead of hiring some HS football coach to be your Player Personnel Director (Lippencott......I have another name for him...but never mind)

Someone should really call her out on that quote.....use some money to hire a good football organization.