PDA

View Full Version : Who to start: Week 10

joshnky
11-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Joseph Addai's ineptitude has put me in a difficult spot. I need to start one of the following 3:

Addai (Pitt)
Torain (Cle)
Kevin Faulk (Buf)

Addai was been absolutely awful and I don't like the Pitt matchup. Faulk's matchup against Buffalo is also unattractive but this is a PPR league and he is usually good for 40-50 yards rushing and 3-4 catches. Torain has a great matchup but is an unknown. He could certainly go for 100 yards and a TD but he could also go for 3 yards. Any thoughts?

WMR
11-06-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm trying to choose between Benjarvus Green-Ellis, Julius Jones, or Kevin Faulk...

Buckeye33
11-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Joseph Addai's ineptitude has put me in a difficult spot. I need to start one of the following 3:

Addai (Pitt)
Torain (Cle)
Kevin Faulk (Buf)

Addai was been absolutely awful and I don't like the Pitt matchup. Faulk's matchup against Buffalo is also unattractive but this is a PPR league and he is usually good for 40-50 yards rushing and 3-4 catches. Torain has a great matchup but is an unknown. He could certainly go for 100 yards and a TD but he could also go for 3 yards. Any thoughts?

Torain is the choice from those IMO. It's sad that Addai has fallen so far this year but Pittsburgh is not a team I'd want to have a RB going against. Torain will get the bulk of the carries tonight even with Selvin Young supposedly playing.

Caveat Emperor
11-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Matt Forte
Chris Johnson
Mewelde Moore

I need to pick 2 of the 3 to start.

joshnky
11-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Matt Forte
Chris Johnson
Mewelde Moore

Johnson and Forte are tough to sit given the seasons they're having.

WMR
11-07-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm trying to choose between Benjarvus Green-Ellis, Julius Jones, or Kevin Faulk...

Anyone, anyone... bueller?

BRM
11-07-2008, 12:44 PM

Go with Green-Ellis. He's a former Hoosier. :)

NJReds
11-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Go with Green-Ellis. He's a former Hoosier. :)

And he'll probably get all the carries close to the goal line.

If you get points per reception, then you might want Faulk.

Buckeye33
11-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Matt Forte
Chris Johnson
Mewelde Moore

Johnson is a must start every week from here on out. Jeff Fisher even said today that he will start to get more carries as the season goes on.

I would start Moore this week over Forte. Forte is playing against a stout Tennessee D, while Moore will be the main back (Parker is out) against a sub par Indy run D.

joshnky
11-07-2008, 02:11 PM

Go with Faulk, especially if its PPR. Although, none of those options are very enticing.