PDA

View Full Version : quick question

cincrazy
11-16-2008, 01:06 PM
Quick question... a friend of mine had a newborn undergo open heart surgery (the girl from the "girl i've fallen for" thread), and she's returning home on Tuesday after being in the hospital for more than a month. I wanted to have some flowers delivered to her house to welcome her home, but my question is, with the baby so soon out of surgery, would the flowers be ok to send? Obviously I don't want any allergic reactions to occur or germs to be spread.

I was wondering if maybe someone from the medical field could help me out here. Would the flowers be of any threat to the babies health?

edabbs44
11-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Quick question... a friend of mine had a newborn undergo open heart surgery (the girl from the "girl i've fallen for" thread), and she's returning home on Tuesday after being in the hospital for more than a month. I wanted to have some flowers delivered to her house to welcome her home, but my question is, with the baby so soon out of surgery, would the flowers be ok to send? Obviously I don't want any allergic reactions to occur or germs to be spread.

I was wondering if maybe someone from the medical field could help me out here. Would the flowers be of any threat to the babies health?

I currently have twins in the NICU and we weren't told anything about flowers for when they come home. Perfumes and smoking were both brought up specifically.