PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine Trailer

TRF
12-15-2008, 11:44 AM
http://www.myspace.com/x-menorigins

way out of continuity, but looks really good.

WMR
12-15-2008, 11:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kgHjmmHeOI

There's a youtube cam version for those unable to add them as a myspace friend...

Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth, I am assuming?

Looks sweet.

WVRed
12-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Between this and the Watchmen, these are going to be two movies im definitely looking forward to.

chicoruiz
12-15-2008, 05:24 PM
At first glance I thought the title of this thread referred to a trailer full of wolverines, which would be considerably less fun than a barrel of monkeys...

Raisor
12-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Sweet fancy moses.

I thought the first trailer was quite great, but the new one is AWESOME.

Mario-Rijo
12-16-2008, 05:41 AM
Sweet fancy moses.

I thought the first trailer was quite great, but the new one is AWESOME.

You ain't lying, that looks like a premiere night viewing for me. :thumbup:

Although I still wish they'd find someone/someway to play Sabertooth who has the imposing presence he had. The closest person I could think of is Triple H of WWE fame. He has some Sabertooth qualities about him and would be more imposing than Schriber or whoever played him in part 2 was it!? Although I don't know if he has the acting chops to pull it off but who needs acting with Sabertooth.

Also deep down I know who the obese character was (the Blob?) but it's not rolling off my tongue but I like both he and Gambit's presence in the movie.

TRF
12-16-2008, 10:21 AM
in the trailer WMR posted, the fans went nuts for Gambit. I hope the accent is good enough. Gambit is a smooth operator.

Raisor
12-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Although I still wish they'd find someone/someway to play Sabertooth who has the imposing presence he had. The closest person I could think of is Triple H of WWE fame. He has some Sabertooth qualities about him and would be more imposing than Schriber or whoever played him in part 2 was it!? Although I don't know if he has the acting chops to pull it off but who needs acting with Sabertooth.

I think Liev Schreiber will be quite awesome as Creed.

Blimpie
12-16-2008, 07:26 PM
I wonder how many of those in attendance left the theater after the trailer?

Awesome looking flick.