PDA

View Full Version : Off topic I know!

Topcat
01-17-2009, 03:06 AM
The fear of the net had me in a state of shock past few days. I could not log in or even find Redszone site. I never realized to that point how much I come here and how it has become a very important part of my every day life.

The people that have taught me and befriended me and how I feel so refreshed to be abck and go oh boy we suck as a team. but I have here to share that pain with and am forever great full:thumbup:

GAC
01-17-2009, 03:32 AM
We are a miserable lot to be pitied, that's for sure.

Topcat
01-17-2009, 03:34 AM
We are a miserable lot to be pitied, that's for sure.

Better together my friend, I thought my life line went all Sons of Sam Horn and i was no longer allowed to come here :eek:

Ron Madden
01-17-2009, 03:45 AM
What's going on here? I log in for a few seconds then get a bunch of pop ups and get kocked off line?

hebroncougar
01-17-2009, 07:23 AM
I had some problems last night..........glad to be back this morning. I couldn't get logged in, so I did the "send me my password" thing, which included a link. The site informed me the link was invalid. Came back this morning, and I was logged in via my bookmark (like I always was before last night).

membengal
01-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Good luck putting it to right, to the admins. I run a site that occasionally has had these kind of database errors with the forum, and it is a nightmare to deal with, especially since, like here, it is a site that we have just for fun, make no money on it, and that it costs untold time and energy. I know that I am not alone in genuinely appreciating their unpaid time and effort in providing us with a something rare in this world, a genuine community that adds something of value to our lives.

Thanks, boss and gik, and best of luck in dealing with getting the site back up and running 100%.

---Aaron

oneupper
01-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Now would be a good time to start the donation drive! :D