PDA

View Full Version : Dayton Dragons tickets on sale Saturday

dougdirt
03-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Despite selling out a billion straight home games, the Dayton Dragons do actually have a small amount of tickets to sell to games each year. They go on sale Saturday, so anyone wanting some should order them early on Saturday. That also includes tickets to the Futures Game where the Reds will play the Minor League All Star Team.

Just a heads up to anyone who wanted to attend the game.
http://daytondragons.com/pressbox/pressrelease/index.html?article_id=715

KittyDuran
03-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Went up to Dayton today and bought $145 worth. 11 games including 4 Friends & Family (mainly for the hats).

That also includes tickets to the Futures Game where the Reds will play the Minor League All Star Team.I'm really surprised that it's not sold out. The couple ahead of me bought 4 tickets (lawn).

JayBruceFan
03-15-2009, 02:41 AM
Aside from the initial reports about it, they have barely talked about it here in the Dayton area

I keep forgetting about the game and I work at the stadium

OnBaseMachine
03-24-2009, 02:13 AM
Lawn tickets on sale for Futures Game at Fifth Third Field

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DAYTON Stadium seats are sold out, but a limited number of lawn tickets remain for the Reds Futures Game at Fifth Third Field on Saturday, April 4. Lawn tickets are $12 for the 3:05 p.m. game and can be purchased at the Fifth Third Field box office, by calling (937) 228-BATS (ext. 2287) or by e-mailing dragons@daytondragons.com. The box office is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The game matches the Reds against a collection of team's top prospects.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/content/oh/story/sports/pro/reds/2009/03/24/ddn032409spheadlines.html

DaytonFlyer
03-26-2009, 02:26 PM
My boss has season tix, I just have to hope he doesn't want to go to a couple of games each year and hope I'm in the office on the days he decides when those games will be. :)

dougdirt
03-26-2009, 02:44 PM
My boss has season tix, I just have to hope he doesn't want to go to a couple of games each year and hope I'm in the office on the days he decides when those games will be. :)

That means you should probably stop by every day.... and maybe talk baseball, just to get it out there that you like baseball.