PDA

View Full Version : Draft day Red Flags

icehole3
03-17-2009, 04:03 AM
PJ Hill just was arrested for an DUI per rotoworld, I was checking out my PFW draft guide (so take it for what it's worth) and here are some red flags on some of the receivers, I'll check back if I find anymore, was wondering if anyone heard anything else on some key guys?

Crabtree- expects prima donna treatment and already thinks he has arrived.

Britt- Can be demonstrative if ball is not thrown his way, was suspended for the Morgan St game for violating team rules.

Harvin- Has a supreme sense of entitlement, talks down to coaches and does not take hard coaching well, suspended in high school(unsportsman like conduct and improper contact with an official)

Nicks- Overconfident in his ability and thinks he is better than he is.

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/images/smilies/Happy/HappyWave.gif

redsfanmia
03-17-2009, 03:50 PM
All of these guys seem to be perfect fits for the Bengals, this really makes draft day even harder for them.

icehole3
03-17-2009, 04:40 PM
some other character guys

DEs
Ayers Tenn - charged with assault for his role in a fight, light didnt come on until he was playing for a paycheck
Evans PennSt - suspended and charged with marijuana possession

DTs
Raji BC - Missed a year (2007) due to academics, let weight fluctuate and was immature and motivation must be evaluated

Jean-Francois LSU - suspended a year for off field issue, not mature and can be a distraction

LBs
Ellerbe Geo - Character and motivation are suspect, used another person driver license and
had an accident and was charged with DUI
Casillas Wisc - Immature early in career and has had run ins with the law
Palmer Miss - Juco who needs his character evaluated further

CBs
Davis Ill - talks down to coaches, prima donna - thinks he walks on water and doesnt respect others
Harris VaTech - Suspect character- trouble follows him
Francies SanJose -kicked off team for team violations

Root Down
03-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Character seems to be the main focus of the Bengals right now. After taking a risk on Odell and losing, they picked up a bunch of top notch guys last year.

icehole3
03-18-2009, 04:10 AM
I agree, if 40 times and shuttle runs and all that is important, attitude should be counted and known as well, if we're wondering why the Bengals passed on a guy, it may be because of red flags

schmidty622
03-18-2009, 08:39 AM
some other character guys

DTs
Raji BC - Missed a year (2007) due to academics, let weight fluctuate and was immature and motivation must be evaluated

That being said, I would have no problem with Raji at 6.

Root Down
03-18-2009, 03:09 PM
That being said, I would have no problem with Raji at 6.

Just hope that money is enough motivation?