PDA

View Full Version : MLB.TV Question

djsauter
04-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi All,

I'm at Miami University in Oxford. For some reason, they decided to cut FSN Ohio from our package - making watching the Reds games difficult.

I know that there has always been a lot of complaints about blackouts, etc. with MLB.TV. My question is, if I were to subscribe to the service here in Oxford, could I watch the games online?

And if not, what would you suggest doing?

Thanks a lot guys!

robmadden1
04-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Umm listen to 700 WLW or go to the nearest sports bar and watch the game.

LetsGoReds11
04-05-2009, 08:50 PM
I would get DirecTV if thats at all possible for you

nineworldseries
04-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Hi All,
My question is, if I were to subscribe to the service here in Oxford, could I watch the games online?

Nope, the Reds would definitely be blacked out for you. The good news is that only one team would get blacked out. Here in Columbus, we're blacked out for the Reds, Indians, and Pirates.

In certain areas (like the entire state of Iowa and Las Vegas), they're blacked out for 6 DIFFERENT TEAMS!

stevekun
04-07-2009, 05:55 PM
MLB is so stupid...they are hurting their own fanbase by all this blackout nonsense. You dont see that in football now do you?

BurgervilleBuck
04-07-2009, 06:10 PM
MLB is so stupid...they are hurting their own fanbase by all this blackout nonsense. You dont see that in football now do you?

When the Bengals don't sell out.

The NHL does something similar with its NHL Game Center and NHL Center Ice. But since I can get FSN on my DirecTV, it ain't no thang!