PDA

View Full Version : Question for you guys that go to a lot of games...

wojo1025
04-15-2009, 03:06 PM
What's the best plan of attack in getting tickets? Straight through the Reds website/ticketmaster? Stub Hub? Try and find someone w/season tickets and see if you can talk them out of a game? I am planning on coming up on April 28th (game against the Astros) and am starting to look around for tickets.

Figured you guys know it all! :beerme:

schmidty622
04-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Dude. 5 dollar tickets. Sneak down to the nice seats. The ushers are pretty bad. Just wait for them to take someone down to their seat and sneak in while they are far down in the section.

PedroBourbon
04-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Dude. 5 dollar tickets. Sneak down to the nice seats. The ushers are pretty bad. Just wait for them to take someone down to their seat and sneak in while they are far down in the section.

I totally agree. I usually wait usually until the second inning when most lower level seats start to fill then make my way down. Rarely get asked to move and if so usually can just go to next row or next section.

Ghosts of 1990
04-15-2009, 03:58 PM

You took the words from my mouth

NastyBoy
04-15-2009, 05:34 PM
I do the $5 seats pretty often. Also, in the past I have gotten good seats for about face value or less on ebay. Alot of season ticket holders and scalper sell their tix on ebay. There local guy that has some pretty good seats, reasonably priced. www.easystreettickets.com

Grounds_Crew
04-15-2009, 05:39 PM
I thought the $5 option was pretty common knowledge.

gedred69
04-15-2009, 10:38 PM
If the team happens to win more than they lose, the moving to better seats may not work as well, even though I've done it myself. That, and the Opening Day guarantee are the reasons I buy a 20 game pack. Plus, I'm considered a season ticket holder and get some other perks as well. For now, the moving up thing will work! (Watchout for the ushers though, some are Sgt. Shultz)!

forfreelin04
04-15-2009, 10:40 PM
What's the best plan of attack in getting tickets? Straight through the Reds website/ticketmaster? Stub Hub? Try and find someone w/season tickets and see if you can talk them out of a game? I am planning on coming up on April 28th (game against the Astros) and am starting to look around for tickets.

Figured you guys know it all! :beerme:

Go with Scalpers right before the game starts. That way you can actually "pay" for where your sitting. Just a thought

BigJohn
04-16-2009, 08:47 AM
I found a good source on EBAY, look for queencitytickets.com. Not their website but the ones they post on ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/t12102_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

corbinky
04-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Go with Scalpers right before the game starts. That way you can actually "pay" for where your sitting. Just a thought

FTW! That's what I do every single time I go to a game, usually can get pretty good seats for 10-15 bucks a piece.

Ghosts of 1990
04-18-2009, 02:43 AM
unless you are landing Diamond Seats or Scout Seats from someone you know for free..... getting the $5 bleacher seat and sitting on the Reds dugout is the way to go.