PDA

View Full Version : Reds/Indians Bachelor Party ideas

pjhogan
04-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Hey Reds fans.

My bachelor party is Friday, May 24th. I've talked them into starting the evening at the Reds game. We are looking at the $100 Champions Club Tickets. Anyone done this? Worth it?

Also, we are driving from Columbus. Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels that are near the stadium and/or near an entertainment district.

I don't know much of Cincinnati other than the stadium - any suggestions for good bachelor party locations after the game?

Thanks,

Go Reds

George Foster
04-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Hey Reds fans.

My bachelor party is Friday, May 24th. I've talked them into starting the evening at the Reds game. We are looking at the $100 Champions Club Tickets. Anyone done this? Worth it?

Also, we are driving from Columbus. Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels that are near the stadium and/or near an entertainment district.

I don't know much of Cincinnati other than the stadium - any suggestions for good bachelor party locations after the game?

Thanks,

Go Reds

I hate to burst your bubble, but there in NO adult entertainment in Cincinnati...none.

You could always go to the Dairy Queen after the game for milkshakes:D

Gizmo
04-25-2009, 10:31 PM
I'd look into Newport, KY. Plenty to do on the Levee as far as bars, which is just over the bridge closest to GABP, and a few hotels close by as well. Also there's a Hooters right there too.

schmidty622
04-26-2009, 02:22 AM
Strippers?!?!