PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get a extra?

NatiRedGals
05-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Did anyone get a extra bobblehead? I went last night with the family but we were to late :(. So i was wondering if anyone has one that there willing to give. I would pay but I hate seeing the dude on EBAY selling 20 of them for $25 bucks a piece! :thumbdown

PedroBourbon
05-10-2009, 10:28 AM
They were gone quick. My family and I were there around 6:50 and were told the only one's left were at the main gate. By the time we got to the main gate they were completely out. I did manage to buy one off a guy who had three on the busride over the river after the game. I think between bobblehead night, it being the weekend, and the first place Cards in town, everyone and their mother (no pun intended on this day) were out for the game.

nineworldseries
05-10-2009, 11:51 AM
I do have an extra one. I would be willing to trade for another Reds giveaway item from this year or last year, or a Reds ticket (one, anywhere) for a game this summer. I won't stoop to selling one like on eBay :)

NatiRedGals
05-11-2009, 11:13 AM
I do have an extra one. I would be willing to trade for another Reds giveaway item from this year or last year, or a Reds ticket (one, anywhere) for a game this summer. I won't stoop to selling one like on eBay :)

LOL what were you looking for?

redsfanfalcon
05-11-2009, 11:50 AM
FYI...they did open the gates early that night, so next time for a bobblehead, that might be good to keep in mind. It helps for crowd control to open the gates early, that is why they did it.

schmidty622
05-11-2009, 12:07 PM
What is so awesome about bobbleheads anyway? I'm not criticizing by any means, I recognize that not everyone has the same tastes, but I just don’t get the appeal.

Is it like a collectable type thing? A cool toy for kids?

bgwilly31
05-11-2009, 12:09 PM
we got to the main gate around 6:25pm and they had giant crates full.

Anyway my friend said he would sell his for $30:)

Mine is not for sale:)

bounty37h
05-11-2009, 12:10 PM
I was wondering why there were so many at the game yesterday (winning record and all aside), makes sense it was a giveaway night :bang:

nineworldseries
05-11-2009, 12:13 PM
LOL what were you looking for?

Like I said, I'll trade one for a single ticket to a game this summer, $5 seat even.

mroby85
05-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Did anyone get a extra bobblehead? I went last night with the family but we were to late :(. So i was wondering if anyone has one that there willing to give. I would pay but I hate seeing the dude on EBAY selling 20 of them for $25 bucks a piece! :thumbdown

I doubt anyone is going to give something away thats selling for $25 a piece :D

bounty37h
05-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Can we start a locked thread that has extra giveaways, etc peope want to trade? I live in NC, and know many others arent in the Cincy area to get stuff often, but are still fans. I have access to minor league stuff here, but when its MLB, I usually get stuck with Braves or Nats in my area.

Newman4
05-11-2009, 04:19 PM
I have a few extra bobbleheads from the last few years if anyone wants to trade. I will actually have to check my closet to see what I have, but if you have any extras of any current Reds player or Reds player from the 1990 team or Big Red Machine era, I would definitely like to see if we can works something out. I would even consider trading some not so popular Reds bobbleheads for other similar bobbleheads just to have something different. Maybe along the lines of Danny Graves for Felipe Lopez or last year's Adam Dunn Miami Vice one for just about anything. :D

Newman4
05-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Like I said, I'll trade one for a single ticket to a game this summer, $5 seat even.

Any takers yet?

Ghosts of 1990
05-12-2009, 11:14 AM
i will trade my 2002 adam dunn rookie bobble for it

NatiRedGals
05-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Thanks so i was able to get one! My friend sat next to these drunk guys who just left it box was wet with Fanta but IDC ya know its in perfect condition. Just need to find one for my cousin. What game are you looking for?