PDA

View Full Version : The Memorial

Redlegs23
05-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Anyone going this year? I've been going all four days for about 4 years now with my brothers. I love it. It is a great time for me to get together with my brothers and have a few brews while watching golf & women. This is a weekend I look forward to every year.

As for the golf, it looks like Mickelson won't be playing this year, but it will be nice to see Tiger back out on the course. I would love to see Kenny Perry in contention again this year.

Hoosier Red
05-22-2009, 12:07 PM
I like the look on Jack's face when he has to award the trophy to the Bart Bryant's of the world.

Redlegs23
05-22-2009, 01:16 PM
I like the look on Jack's face when he has to award the trophy to the Bart Bryant's of the world.

I think Bart won two tournaments that year. Haven't heard too much of him since.

My favorite Memorial moment was when I was sitting on 17 on Sunday two years ago when KJ Choi put one about 5-10 yards beyond the green with a one stroke lead and some lady smacked it back to within a few feet of the green with her seat cushion while trying to avoid getting hit. That lady could have save KJ a lot of money since he went on to beat Ryan Moore by one stroke.