PDA

View Full Version : What I have to put up with to see the Reds

Rockermann
05-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Just wanted you folks to see the kind of fans I have to put up with with I go to a Reds/Brewers game here in Milwaukee. It's not always a pretty sight.

http://www.youtube.com/v/K3I7966f_1g

(btw... how do I 'embed' a video here on the forum?)

I'll be there Friday and Sunday. I hope this idiot is still in jail.

Shawn_RedsFan
05-28-2009, 12:39 PM
Just wanted you folks to see the kind of fans I have to put up with with I go to a Reds/Brewers game here in Milwaukee. It's not always a pretty sight.

http://www.youtube.com/v/K3I7966f_1g

(btw... how do I 'embed' a video here on the forum?)

I'll be there Friday and Sunday. I hope this idiot is still in jail.

lol wow. Have fun and make sure you bring home 2 W's :beerme:

PhillipsHead
05-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Cueto vs. Looper on Friday? I like your chances of a good one...

Rockermann
05-28-2009, 02:29 PM
I'll do my best to bring home a couple of wins. I've experimented over the years with wearing Reds gear, not wearing it, wearing it under other clothes etc. I can never seem to find a perfect solution that will guarantee a win. But, I'm getting closer. :D And yes, the Friday match up should help the matter a LOT.

daytoncj
05-28-2009, 03:25 PM
I'll be there sunday. Can't wait! 5th row behind the Reds dugout. Are Milwaukee fans all this terrible?

Rockermann
05-28-2009, 03:32 PM
I'll be there sunday. Can't wait! 5th row behind the Reds dugout. Are Milwaukee fans all this terrible?

Great seats! My employer has seats right next to there (one section closer to home plate), six rows from the field. It's a GREAT spot to watch the game from. This Sunday, I'll be in section 220. Right in front of the Reds Radio/TV booths. Great spot there too.

As for the fans, no. They're not all like that. I'm sure it's about the same as any other city. When you mix alcohol and idiots, you're going to have a problem or two. I've been here about 12 years now... and have been going to Reds/Brewer games since the Brewers moved to the NL. I've never had a problem, even when in full Reds gear.

Zimmers
05-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Im just jealos that anyone can go and watch them play! Its been 6 years since i saw them last. It was in San Diego and was hanging to see JR. I havent been to GABP yet and am regulated to watching those "legal" broadcasts online when I can. I am hoping the Reds make the playoff so i can go when I am back in October!

Ghosts of 1990
05-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Give em' heck this weekend bro

Rockermann
05-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Man, that would be tough going that long between seeing a Reds game live. I hope MLB EI is available to you or something so you can see a lot of the games on TV?

I consider myself lucky that the Brewers moved to the NL. Before that, going to a game here was not really on my radar. Now, I usually get to see the Reds about 6-7 times year.

Rockermann
05-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Give em' heck this weekend bro

Thanks... will do! I'm going in full Reds gear tonight. We'll see how that works out. :)