PDA

View Full Version : Update me on Votto & Merker please...

jmac
06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Due to an unexpected surgery, I was out of it from friday till tuesday. Anyway, I have been trying to catch up over the last couple of days. Two questions:

1: What is currently going on with Votto ( tests wise)? Or basically do they know anymore now than they did when he first went on DL ?

2: Heard Merker on radio last night. Are there any plans for doing PBP or just continue color as he did last night and ST?

Thanks...

Plus Plus
06-04-2009, 08:05 PM
1- nobody really knows anything about votto as far as i can tell, just waiting to see if his problems solve themselves i think. the thought is that his anxiety could be caused by his inner ear infection, but only time will tell.

2- mercker said at the beginning of his broadcast that he would not be doing it regularly-- just as a guest or fill-in basis. he did a great job in my opinion, though.

jmac
06-04-2009, 08:09 PM
1- nobody really knows anything about votto as far as i can tell, just waiting to see if his problems solve themselves i think. the thought is that his anxiety could be caused by his inner ear infection, but only time will tell.

2- mercker said at the beginning of his broadcast that he would not be doing it regularly-- just as a guest or fill-in basis. he did a great job in my opinion, though.
:thumbup: