PDA

View Full Version : Gameday overrun with country music fans!

nineworldseries
06-05-2009, 06:09 PM
So I'm sitting here at Gameday Sports Cafe on Pete Rose Way awaiting the hot matchup tonight between Zambrano and Owings enjoying some tasty Jagermeister. Instead of the usual plague of Cubs fans, instead the place is packed with teenage girls and/or country music fans awaiting Keith Urban and Taylor Swift at the US Bank Arena.

Some country station (B 105) is blaring something unlistenable and teenage girls are screaming for backstage passes. Please, Lord, let 5:40 come so I can get in the game (no mention from anyone of that happening at all!).

I guess I'm seeing where Cincinnati's priorities lie! :)

GIDP
06-05-2009, 10:10 PM
id rather see Taylor Swift too

BluegrassRedleg
06-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Those aren't country music artists. ;)

fewfirstchoice
06-06-2009, 12:55 AM
So I'm sitting here at Gameday Sports Cafe on Pete Rose Way awaiting the hot matchup tonight between Zambrano and Owings enjoying some tasty Jagermeister. Instead of the usual plague of Cubs fans, instead the place is packed with teenage girls and/or country music fans awaiting Keith Urban and Taylor Swift at the US Bank Arena.

Some country station (B 105) is blaring something unlistenable and teenage girls are screaming for backstage passes. Please, Lord, let 5:40 come so I can get in the game (no mention from anyone of that happening at all!).

I guess I'm seeing where Cincinnati's priorities lie! :)

Why trash country music? Im not a fan of country music (in fact the only music I like is from the 50's and 60's) either but I dont trash it by calling it unlistenable. If you dont like it fine but keep the opinion to your self.

TC81190
06-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Why trash country music? Im not a fan of country music (in fact the only music I like is from the 50's and 60's) either but I dont trash it by calling it unlistenable. If you dont like it fine but keep the opinion to your self.
nope, he's definitely right on that account, it's unlistenable.

schmidty622
06-06-2009, 01:01 AM
nope, he's definitely right on that account, it's unlistenable.

:thumbup:

REDblooded
06-06-2009, 10:19 AM
why trash country music? Im not a fan of country music (in fact the only music i like is from the 50's and 60's) either but i dont trash it by calling it unlistenable. If you dont like it fine but keep the opinion to your self.

hahahahahahahahahaha

stripedwarrior
06-06-2009, 08:29 PM
What? Taylor Swift can sing??:confused: