PDA

View Full Version : Edwin Encarnacion headed to rehab, also

REDSEER
06-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Fay:

Spoke to Edwin Encarnacion. He expects to begin his rehab this weekend. He's not sure where.

I hope that we aren't rushing EE back too soon only for him to have a setback. Wasn't he just taking 25 swings a few days ago?

WILD THING
06-18-2009, 12:09 PM
I agree. I'd rather him be completely healed so there aren't any more setbacks or excuses. I wonder where he'll go. I doubt they'd send him to Sarasota with Joey, unless they want him using their facilities they use for training and rehab during spring training and the offseason.

Edd Roush
06-18-2009, 12:23 PM
We need EdE back with how fast and hard Hairston and Rosales are crashing back to Earth.

EdE is my boy and I really would like to have a third legit righty bat in this line-up every day (obviously not including Owings or Gomes who are legit but don't get to play every day).

debra
06-18-2009, 12:27 PM
How soon do we forget!!! The Reds are a great team and have alot of talent. They have to get a chance to use it that is all..The "Big" guys must see that..Go Reds!!!

Jharb74
06-18-2009, 01:18 PM
I wonder if there's any chance Votto and EE cross paths on the same roster somewhere. If it's Sarasota, Carolina, wherever.

OesterPoster
06-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Several all-star breaks coming up for the minor league teams, so I'll be interested to see how they get games in for Votto and EE. Dayton only has games Saturday and Sunday, then they're off for 3 days. Sarasota only has a game tonight, then they're off for Friday through Sunday.

So it almost has to be AA or AAA for Edwin, and how Votto is going to get games in with Sarasota, I don't know.

cbowen2112
06-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Great news! He looks like he is going crazy in the dugout. I bet he comes back to his 2008 form with no pain. That is if there are no more set backs.