PDA

View Full Version : Ever Seen A Psychic?

George Anderson
06-19-2009, 10:38 PM
On the advice of a friend I went today and plopped down $40 for a 30 minute session with a psychic and it was really amazing. He immediately picked up that my wife had been recently having headaches and also had neck and foot pain. He also picked up exactly how many kids I had and their approximate ages. He also went into detail on many personal issues and for the most part he was right on. He also picked up on two physical ailments I have recently been having and also knew I owned my own business. The good news is he told me I will live a long life.

He wasn't 100% accurate as far as my past but I would say he was in the 75% range which was pretty remarkable.

I plan on going back and asking what his thoughts are on the Reds making the Playoffs this year.:beerme:

George Foster
06-19-2009, 10:46 PM
On the advice of a friend I went today and plopped down $40 for a 30 minute session with a psychic and it was really amazing. He immediately picked up that my wife had been recently having headaches and also had neck and foot pain. He also picked up exactly how many kids I had and their approximate ages. He also went into detail on many personal issues and for the most part he was right on. He also picked up on two physical ailments I have recently been having and also knew I owned my own business. The good news is he told me I will live a long life.

He wasn't 100% accurate as far as my past but I would say he was in the 75% range which was pretty remarkable.

I plan on going back and asking what his thoughts are on the Reds making the Playoffs this year.:beerme:

Dude...watch you wallet.