PDA

View Full Version : Saturday (7/4) vs Cards: eReach Family Day and Bruce Bobblehead

GAC
06-30-2009, 05:32 AM
A couple of great ticket options for this upcoming weekend series vs the Cards that I didn't know how many knew about....

1) eReach.com Family Day on Saturday. They are giving out a Jay Bruce bobblehead doll, plus .... one member of the family pays full price and the rest of the immediate family may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/schedule/promotions.jsp?c_id=cin

2) 4 For $40 On The 4th

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/ticketing/homestand_ticket_special.jsp

Reds fans, take advantage of this special offer to see the Reds take on the division-rival Cardinals during the 4th of July weekend at Great American Ball Park!

With this package, you can buy four Reds caps and four View Level tickets to the July 3, 4 or 5 game vs. the Cardinals for just $40 - a $128 value!

That's a good deal! :thumbup:

I plan on getting tix and taking the kids down on Saturday.

paulrichjr
06-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Hey GAC I also noticed this great deal (the cheap coming out in me) and I along with my family and a friend for each of my kids are thinking about making the 6 hour drive to Cincy for Saturday and possibly part of the game on Friday. My daughters friend is her boyfriend so this should be interesting considering it is the first time a member of the opposite sex has accompanied one of my kids (she's 17). I'm looking forward to embarrassing her a bunch.

HeatherC1212
06-30-2009, 11:21 AM
I'll be there! I'm going with my mom and another friend of mine and I can't wait to get back to GABP after being at the game Sunday up in Cleveland where I couldn't bring my own water into their ballpark. That's annoying! :eek: Anyway, I think mom did the four for $40 deal but I don't know if she did the hat thing or not. I all ready own three Reds hats though so it wouldn't be a huge loss for me, LOL :p:

GAC
06-30-2009, 06:07 PM
I did the eReach.com offer and got field level seats along 3B (section 114). Paid regular price for one ticket and got the other 3 for 1/2 price.

KittyDuran
06-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Sunday up in Cleveland where I couldn't bring my own water into their ballpark. Looks like they must have changed the rules back - last year they had vendors selling bottled water outside of the Jake that you could take in (unopened of course like GABP). Someone must have complained. :thumbdown