PDA

View Full Version : Stay classy Philly fans AKA morons

LouisvilleCARDS
07-25-2009, 07:53 PM
Just saw another example why they're the worst fanbase in sports.

Julio Lugo was up to bat for St Louis and someone was shining a green laser light in his eyes when he was up to bat. They stopped the game and searched through the crowd to no avail. I've never really seen a green laser before, but they must be pretty darn strong to go that far and show in daylight. Too bad the moron didn't get caught and thrown out, and no one ratted him out either. The ump should have awarded Lugo 1st base just for the hell of it.

BigPoppa
07-25-2009, 08:08 PM
Saw that. stupid. stuff like that is why Philadelphia sports fans can't shake their bad rap. The guy was probably :all_cohol

On a related note, I can't stand Tim McCarver. :bash: Probably the only thing me and Deion Sanders agree on. :laugh:

BluegrassRedleg
07-26-2009, 05:06 AM
No one person represents a fan base. There are idiots everywhere. Criticize this moron, but don't apply it to "Philly fans."

improbus
07-26-2009, 09:10 AM
I will be in Philly during the Colorado series and am thinking of going to a game. I would love to experience these knuckleheads firsthand.

Red Forman
07-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Another Philly lowlight....

Dude beaten to death outside ballpark Saturday evening......

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20090726_Police_close_to_arrests_in_beating_death. html