PDA

View Full Version : Meaningful baseball in October....Reds vs Pirates Oct.2-4

Captain Hook
08-05-2009, 02:35 AM
We will be battling it out until the last day of the season with these guys.Both teams are showing signs that they have what it takes to be a last place team.

Right now I'll give the edge to the Reds as they have shown they right kind of commitment.Allowing the worst hitter in baseball to lead off every night is really getting the job done.The front office has also done their part by strongly supporting the worse manager in baseball and not taking a chance that a less experience guy could come in and win some games thus blowing it for everyone else.

Finally we might see some meaningful baseball in October.

mroby85
08-05-2009, 03:03 AM
We will be battling it out until the last day of the season with these guys.Both teams are showing signs that they have what it takes to be a last place team.

Right now I'll give the edge to the Reds as they have shown they right kind of commitment.Allowing the worst hitter in baseball to lead off every night is really getting the job done.The front office has also done their part by strongly supporting the worse manager in baseball and not taking a chance that a less experience guy could come in and win some games thus blowing it for everyone else.

Finally we might see some meaningful baseball in October.

Haha, the sad thing is I have 2 rainout tickets from earlier in the year, and we talked about trading them in for this series about 6 weeks ago, saying it could be for the division for the Reds if they hit a hot streak or something. Now they're right with pittsburgh.

CySeymour
08-05-2009, 09:10 AM
We should set up a "Guess The Attendance" contest for each game of that series :)