PDA

View Full Version : Welsh: "my sister taught me how to score, went on to college and did it a lot more"

LouisvilleCARDS
08-19-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm sorry, that's just hilarious. :laugh:

Most unintentionally funny things all year. Well maybe second most when Grande was saying the usual promo for The Best Damn Sports Show Period, and usually skips the "damn" word for broadcast, but instead accidentally said "The Best Damn Show Period." :laugh:

Sean_CaseyRules
08-19-2009, 10:14 PM
That was hilarious!!!! I'm still laughing

corwinator3407
08-20-2009, 01:56 PM
hahahaha.

Charlton
08-20-2009, 02:18 PM
This is my first post on this board (yay). I always try to make a great first impression, so here's my highbrow contribution to this thread.

Earlier in the year when the Reds played San Diego (before Scott Hairston had been sent to the A's and Jerry Jr. had gone to the Yanks), Thom made a totally awkward comment on Scott Hairston's outfield defense. He said something to the effect of, "Scott has handled both of his brother's balls tonight quite nicely." :confused: I cracked up for about 10 minutes after that gaffe.

I'm sure Brantley has said some crazy stuff, too, but an example doesn't come to mind immediately.

Red in Atl
08-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Welcome fellow Reds Fan/Georgian!

Charlton
08-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Hey Red in Atl,

I actually just moved to Georgia from Nashville, TN, and I'm from West Virginia originally. Maybe I'll see you at Turner Field in early September if I can make it there.