PDA

View Full Version : Who would have thought I'd be...

Reds1
08-29-2009, 10:35 AM
So excited to go to the next two Reds games. I'm 3 hrs away and with the Reds moving quickly to last place interest was abaiting, but with the big winning streak and hooking up with Diamond seat tickets things are great!
MY dad is a LA fan and me and brother will be there. I know a group is going today so if you are around come say hi. I've met several of you before.

Ready for the streak to continue. Go Reds

Chip R
08-29-2009, 10:49 AM
So excited to go to the next two Reds games. I'm 3 hrs away and with the Reds moving quickly to last place interest was abaiting, but with the big winning streak and hooking up with Diamond seat tickets things are great!
MY dad is a LA fan and me and brother will be there. I know a group is going today so if you are around come say hi. I've met several of you before.

Ready for the streak to continue. Go Reds

They going to let us in the Diamond Seats just to say hi to you? ;)

Reds1
09-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Just saw this Chip. LOL. Figures Reds have lost 2 games in last 9 and I saw them both. In the Diamond Seats you can talk to folks right by the season tickets. I had a few buddies that came down. Pete Rose was there and walked right by me while I was eating, but I don't like to bother guys so just enjoyed seeing him. It was a great weekend despite the 2 losses.