PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals already against the wall.....

BigPoppa
10-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Down 2 games to none QUICK to the Dodgers. Somewhat surprising considering how L.A. had struggled at the end of the regular season.

Is the flip side that the sooner the Cards are eliminated, the sooner the Reds can start talking to Duncan ?

Ghosts of 1990
10-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Matt Holliday cost them dearly on this night....

GIDP
10-09-2009, 12:36 AM
they pretty much choked this season away

will5979
10-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Just glad it is the Cards representing the NL Central and not the Cubs.

bounty37h
10-09-2009, 10:36 AM
I am so out of it I didnt even realize the season had ended the other day, and havent paid even a seconds worth of attention to the playoffs.

GIDP
10-09-2009, 01:01 PM
and on cue a cardinal blames someone else for their failures.

"He lost the ball in the 50,000 white towels shaking in front of his face," starting pitcher and would-be hero Adam Wainwright said. "It doesn't seem really fair that an opposing team should be allowed to shake white towels when there's a white baseball flying through the air. Dodger blue towels how about that?"

can the cardinals do anything with out it being someone elses fault? the babies just keep on crying.

BuckeyeRed27
10-09-2009, 01:17 PM

"He lost the ball in the 50,000 white towels shaking in front of his face," starting pitcher and would-be hero Adam Wainwright said. "It doesn't seem really fair that an opposing team should be allowed to shake white towels when there's a white baseball flying through the air. Dodger blue towels how about that?"

can the cardinals do anything with out it being someone elses fault? the babies just keep on crying.

Wow. What a bunch of babies.
That liner was as routine as it gets I don't care what you were looking at.

goreds2
10-09-2009, 02:17 PM
It would be fun to see the Series go five. Two great games thus far. The Dodgers know how to make their venue into an actual Home Field Advantage.

Holliday is a great player and some say he was the Cards MVP the second half. That was a tough "in between play" but a MLB player has to catch that. It is easy for me to say now but having the glove facing down would have given him a better chance of catching it.

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=7027385&c_id=mlb

BurgervilleBuck
10-09-2009, 02:34 PM

That argument is weaker than Popeye on a spinach detox.

BigPoppa
10-10-2009, 10:17 PM
And that's that.

Good morning, good afternoon, and good night.

And now the Dodgers wait. and rest up.

foxfire123
10-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Thank the baseball gods.

That ought to shut up the arrogant, overbearing Cardinals fans for a while.

I admit I managed to PO an entire mexican restaraunt last night by cheering when Ethier hit that home run. heheheheeh!

goreds2
10-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Thank the baseball gods.

That ought to shut up the arrogant, overbearing Cardinals fans for a while.
I admit I managed to PO an entire mexican restaraunt last night by cheering when Ethier hit that home run. heheheheeh!

I thought Cardinal fans were the best in baseball. :confused:

DaytonFlyer
10-12-2009, 08:26 AM
I thought Cardinal fans were the best in baseball. :confused:

Hearing that for 15 years apparently makes you d**ks. Who knew?

bounty37h
10-12-2009, 10:18 AM
^I dont know, I have a hard time feeling bad for them when they at least compete and make the playoffs, I would kill to be in their spot-right now at least- even if losing out first round, at least got there.

foxfire123
10-13-2009, 01:40 AM
The real Cardinals/Baseball fans are pretty good. However, the bandwaggoneers are real Richard Craniums.

I deal with a lot of Richards where I work.