PDA

View Full Version : Bengals vs. Bears

traderumor
10-25-2009, 02:21 PM
I am hesitantly feeling like this is one the Bengals should win. I think the Dline is the one place that they had the depth to withstand injuries that will inevitably come, so I don't think there is any need to significantly downgrade the D.

The Bears are dinged up too, hopefully this will be the day that the O takes some of the pressure off the D to have to play nearly flawless to win. Cutler's game has never done much for me. Devin Hester worries me the most, esp. considering how the all purpose back from Houston carved us, sliced us, and diced us. That will be a key to the game.

But, all things considered, I think the Bengals will finally put together a solid game on both sides of the ball and win by 10-14 points. Crazy considering the close nature of the games, but the same gut that was expecting the actual result last week is feeling pretty good about this one.

Hoosier Red
10-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Never want to wish injury on another team but the Bears missing Harris is really going to hurt them.

BearcatShane
10-25-2009, 03:25 PM
If the Bengals DB's stay where they are supposed to be during the game, Jay Cutler will throw a ball right at them at least twice. Catch it.

Dom Heffner
10-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Just to interrupt- Could Brett Favre have made it any easier for Pittsburgh?

I think the Bengals lay a giant egg here. I'm saying that to jinx them into winning.

guttle11
10-25-2009, 04:22 PM
TD Chris Henry. GREAT opening drive. Been waiting a few years for a drive like that.

macro
10-25-2009, 04:35 PM

28-point swing on those two plays. Instead of two TDs for Minn it was two for the Stealers.

Nice drive for the Bengals offense. It looks like they may have been practicing this week.

Hoosier Red
10-25-2009, 04:36 PM

I think you forget what's important. Brett Farve is having fun out there.

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Benson may go for 200 yds today.

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 04:46 PM
14-0 Bengals as OCNN gets the TD!

WMR
10-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Damn, Bengals are kicking ass right now.

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Wow Bengals offense is clicking on all cylinders 21-0 Da Bengals!

guttle11
10-25-2009, 05:00 PM
JP Foschi!

MWM
10-25-2009, 05:02 PM
Well, it's 21-0. I don't think I've ever seen the Bengals look this good in my lifetime. They've played an almost perfect first half so far.

guttle11
10-25-2009, 05:04 PM
They haven't clicked like this since the 21-0 lead they took on SD back in 2006. They lost that one like 42-28. Let's hope they finish better here.

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Hopefully Brat continues to stay with what is working.

HeatherC1212
10-25-2009, 05:18 PM
They haven't clicked like this since the 21-0 lead they took on SD back in 2006. They lost that one like 42-28. Let's hope they finish better here.

I don't think Mike Zimmer will let that happen to this defense. Glad to read that the guys doing well today! :)

Reds4Life
10-25-2009, 05:19 PM
I didn't expect this. They are just kicking the crap out of Chicago in every way possible.

Stephenk29
10-25-2009, 05:20 PM
I live 90 miles from Chicago, this goes well for my bragging rights!

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 05:20 PM
28-0 Bengals kicking some Bear Butt.

dabvu2498
10-25-2009, 05:21 PM
5 for 5 on 3rd down conversions? Is this really the Bengals?

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Nice to see Coles finally working his way into this offense!

WMR
10-25-2009, 05:24 PM
holy jeez

Ibleedblue
Put the tums away guys, this ones absolutely over.

guttle11
Hall INT on the tip! Bengals back in the redzone.

Wow.

WMR
10-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Lovie Smith is going to need some PTSD counseling after this is over.

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Crocker with a nice play there, read that route perfectly.

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 05:30 PM
No TD this time, 31-0 Bengals with the FG.

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Just realized that the Pack and the Vikings play again next week. Prepare to be Brett Favre'd to death by ESPN all week.

HeatherC1212
10-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Lovie Smith is going to need some PTSD counseling after this is over.

He may need to have his heart monitored during halftime too, LOL :laugh: :eek:

Who Dey!! :beerme:

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 05:40 PM
31-3 at the half as the Bears finally get on the board.

MWM
10-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Uh, WOW!!! This is just total domination. And it's not like the Bears are a bad team. This isn't the Rams.

Patrick Bateman
10-25-2009, 06:25 PM
So is Palmer officially back or what? I regret playing Big Ben over him on my fantasy team (but who wouldnt have??).

He's looked every bit as good as the Carson of old today.

redhawkfish
10-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Denver has got to be laughing at Cutler today. He has been awful!

Stephenk29
10-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Denver has got to be laughing at Cutler today. He has been awful!

Cutler last pick was not even within the zip code of the receiver.

MWM
10-25-2009, 06:30 PM
Carson Palmer looked like the guy he was a few years ago. When he has time to throw he's as good as any QB in the league not names Manning.

guttle11
10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
45-3.

Time for O'Sullivan and BScott to shine.

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Nice team effort by the Bengals today 5-2 going into the Bye Week when many predicted us to be 2-5.

Joseph
10-25-2009, 06:44 PM
I hate giving up that TD.

guttle11
10-25-2009, 06:45 PM
If Palmer, Benson or Ochocinco take another snap someone should tackle Marvin.

dabvu2498
10-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Uh, WOW!!! This is just total domination. And it's not like the Bears are a bad team. This isn't the Rams. The Bears have some real problems. Joseph Forte? Earl Bennett? Their defense may not be as bad as they have shown today, but they are going to struggle to score, especially with Cutler doing what he is doing. Maybe Brandon Marshall makes qbs look that good. I still don't see them winning more than 7 maybe 8.

traderumor
10-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Told you I felt good about this one today ;)

Tony Cloninger
10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Not since the Dallas game in 1985 and the game at Boston in 1986 ( 322 yards rushing ).....and maybe the home game vs Pittsburgh in 1989 (Out gained them 540 something yards to less than 190 for PITT) ...have i seen this domination.

Sucks that Farva... and Peterson ..chose the game against Pittsburgh to lay a big egg. But i am sure the Steelers fans will say it is beacuse of them that they played that bad.

redhawkfish
10-25-2009, 07:06 PM
I don't care if he wants to keep playing, Marvin needs to get Benson out of the game immediately.

Tony Cloninger
10-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Can we just enjoy a Bengal blowout without getting upset over any little thing?

reds1869
10-25-2009, 07:24 PM
I don't care if he wants to keep playing, Marvin needs to get Benson out of the game immediately.

Benson was the only serviceable HB available due to injuries.

cincrazy
10-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Benson was the only serviceable HB available due to injuries.

Bernard Scott was available. He ran the ball some, and should have gained all of the carries down the stretch. I can understand people being upset with Benson being left in, because I was yelling for him to be removed too...

But the fact of the matter is, he's healthy, and this team DOMINATED like I've never seen in my 24 years on this earth. They are 100% legit.

Hoosier Red
10-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Scott was in the locker room hurt when Benson was getting the carries at the end.

SeeinRed
10-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Bernard Scott was available. He ran the ball some, and should have gained all of the carries down the stretch. I can understand people being upset with Benson being left in, because I was yelling for him to be removed too...

But the fact of the matter is, he's healthy, and this team DOMINATED like I've never seen in my 24 years on this earth. They are 100% legit.

Scott left late in the game with an right knee injury FWIW.

traderumor
10-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Favre showed his toughness on the fumble, had two chances to make a tackle and was doing everything he could to make it look like he was trying without stepping in and making a tackle.

The Bengals played about as good as an NFL team can play. I'm not sure the Bears gained a thing with Cutler over Orton.

cincrazy
10-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Scott left late in the game with an right knee injury FWIW.

Ok, thanks. I had the game on but had it on mute as I was on the phone, so was only half paying attention.

OSUredsFAN
10-25-2009, 08:25 PM
TD Chris Henry. GREAT opening drive. Been waiting a few years for a drive like that.

I've been waiting YEARS for a game like that.

macro
10-25-2009, 08:48 PM
But, all things considered, I think the Bengals will finally put together a solid game on both sides of the ball and win by 10-14 points. Crazy considering the close nature of the games, but the same gut that was expecting the actual result last week is feeling pretty good about this one.

Man, you sure missed on this one, given that they won by 35 points and not by 10-14.

;)

Matt700wlw
10-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Huge game....huge statement. Not only for the team, but for the fans.

Cincinnati football, Bearcats and Bengals....it doesn't get much better right now :)

KoryMac5
10-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Favre showed his toughness on the fumble, had two chances to make a tackle and was doing everything he could to make it look like he was trying without stepping in and making a tackle.

The Bengals played about as good as an NFL team can play. I'm not sure the Bears gained a thing with Cutler over Orton.

Josh McDaniel has really helped Orton turn it around. I would imagine had Cutler stayed in Denver similiar results would have happened. Be careful what you wish for Jay Cutler.

MWM
10-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Today also was a clear reminder of just how good Chad Johnson really is as a receiver. It's a real shame what he allowed himself to become the past couple of years because when he is on top of his game, he's truly an elite receiver. His route running is second to none.

WVRed
10-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Josh McDaniel has really helped Orton turn it around. I would imagine had Cutler stayed in Denver similiar results would have happened. Be careful what you wish for Jay Cutler.

Cutler really doesn't have a lot in Chicago compared to Denver.

The offensive line is shaky with Orlando Pace probably on his last life and Garza/Kreutz aging. Greg Olsen is probably the only receiver they have and the Bengals honed in on him all game. Forte is the x-factor for the offense but if you can't catch the ball, pretty soon all you have to do is stuff the line.

That being said though, Cutler made his bed and now he has to sleep in it. I still say he is the most overrated QB in the game even with the lack of weapons.

cincrazy
10-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Today also was a clear reminder of just how good Chad Johnson really is as a receiver. It's a real shame what he allowed himself to become the past couple of years because when he is on top of his game, he's truly an elite receiver. His route running is second to none.

Wait, Chad who? ;).

HeatherC1212
10-25-2009, 10:54 PM
Now THAT is a way to go into a Bye week! Nice job Bengals! :D

MWM
10-25-2009, 10:55 PM
I think Cutler is a pretty darn good QB. You can't separate something like protection from a QB's performance. Not many QBs have much chance of performing well when he's under constant pressure and has NO running game at all. Yet Cutler still makes a lot of good decisions and good throws. I think he's one of the better QBs in the league right now. He's not in a class with the likes of Manning, Brady, Palmer, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Warner, or Favre but I think he's right behind.

Caveat Emperor
10-25-2009, 11:06 PM

He and Carson decimated the Bears Cover-2 shell in the first half. It was literally a two-man clinic in beating that particular scheme.

Very obvious, at least to me, that the two had done their homework on the practice field and film room.

guttle11
10-25-2009, 11:12 PM
The sideline announcer said after the first TD that Chad went to her and said "All day. All day". I don't think that was just your average Chad moment. They knew exactly what they were doing, and knew it would work. They had that "could have done this blindfolded" look they showed so many times in 2005. So great to see. Hopefully the bye week doesn't mess with the flow they have going.

Credit Brat, Zimmer, Marvin, and the players. Great gameplan that was executed to near perfection.

acredsfan
10-25-2009, 11:42 PM
This also shows what a changed team this is with Zimmer as the D-Cordinator. In years past I wouldn't have been comfortable with a 21 point lead, but I am more than comfortable with a 10 or more point lead this season. I think Zimmer is bringing some of the UC "next man in" mentality to the defense that was shown in how they bounced back after losing Odom.

travisgrimes
10-26-2009, 01:01 AM
So I'm thinking no one will ever play the Cover 2 against the Bengals EVER again. It was like Carson was playing against a middle school team. I know that is the Bears defensive set they always have run but geez come up with a better gameplan.

Caveat Emperor
10-26-2009, 03:41 AM
So I'm thinking no one will ever play the Cover 2 against the Bengals EVER again. It was like Carson was playing against a middle school team. I know that is the Bears defensive set they always have run but geez come up with a better gameplan.

The cover-2 (or, the variant run by the Bears -- Tampa 2) can be an extremely effective defense to run as a base-package, but it absolutely requires that the front-4 generate a pass rush sufficient enough to keep the QB from waiting on crossing routes and seam routes to develop.

When it's run effectively, it usually has the following components in place:

1. A disruptive presence somewhere on the defensive line that can generate pressure on every snap (think: Dwight Freeney, Warren Sapp, Simeon Rice)
2. A hard-hitting, free-roaming safety that can enforce the deep over-the middle routes and seam (think: John Lynch, Bob Sanders)
3. A fast OLB with exceptional cover skills to patrol the intermediate over-the-middle (think: Derrick Brooks)

Chicago, right now, doesn't have the players to run the scheme effectively, IMO.

Redsfaithful
10-26-2009, 04:57 AM
I heard a commentator say last week that for a QB it takes six weeks to come all the way back after losing a season (they were talking about Tom Brady finally catching fire last week) which I find interesting since yesterday was the most comfortable I've seen Carson look since probably 2006.

Also found it interesting that last Sunday night on Twitter Chad talked about being excited to watch the Bears D on TV, then like half an hour later he signed off saying it was boring, that all they did was play cover-2.

What I enjoyed particularly about this game:

- lack of offensive penalties
- lack of drops
- lack of throwing to the tight ends

The Bengals have been making it hard on themselves all year, but that stopped yesterday. It's a shame the AFC is so tough because I think this is a special Bengals team. If I were doing a power poll I think in my top six there'd be one NFC team (NO), otherwise it'd be some mix of NE, IND, PIT, DEN, CIN

Eric_the_Red
10-26-2009, 08:03 AM
I was actually very optimistic about this game (even picked the Bengals in my survivor league) but I don't think anyone could imagine the game being so one-sided. That was the best the Bengals have looked since....well....ever. Seriously, that was near perfection on both sides of the ball.

Great way to go into the bye week. Now the Bengals have 2 weeks to prep for Baltimore & then Pittsburgh. If they can find a way to win those 2 games, I think the division would be as good as clinched. Granted, that is a HUGE "if", but I like their 2nd half schedule as they get the Browns, Lions, Chiefs & Raiders still.

traderumor
10-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Man, you sure missed on this one, given that they won by 35 points and not by 10-14.

;)It's just good to know my gut is good for something :)

Roy Tucker
10-26-2009, 09:49 AM
Looked like a 2005-vintage Carson Palmer. More mobile in the pocket (and out), good decisions, and laser-accurate.

And I still think its funny when Ochocinco starts yapping at Palmer for in-game comments and Palmer just waves him away.

bucksfan2
10-26-2009, 10:12 AM

The Bears ran the Tampa-2 to a super bowl berth. (Doesn't Indy use a Tampa 2?) I think (not sure) that both the Ravens and Steelers use a variation of the Cover 2.

The Cover 2 can work very well, but it is all dependent on the players on a given team. Chicago will struggle with the cover 2 because their personal isn't the same as it was a couple of years ago when it was successful.

Yachtzee
10-26-2009, 12:46 PM
The Bears ran the Tampa-2 to a super bowl berth. (Doesn't Indy use a Tampa 2?) I think (not sure) that both the Ravens and Steelers use a variation of the Cover 2.

The Cover 2 can work very well, but it is all dependent on the players on a given team. Chicago will struggle with the cover 2 because their personal isn't the same as it was a couple of years ago when it was successful.

Actually, I think the Steelers still use Dick LeBeau's "fire zone" (a.k.a. Zone Blitz) scheme as their base defense. They may fall into a cover 2 in certain situations, but I think the fire zone, which doesn't necessarily involve blitzing but rather sending LBs, Safeties, or CBs in on the rush while others drop back into coverage, as their base D. I'm not sure what the Ravens are using these days. A lot of teams use cover 2 in certain situations, but not everyone uses it as their base defensive scheme.

Playadlc
10-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Most dominating performance against a quality team since 97 when they beat the 7-6, Tennessee Oilers, 41-14. Anyone remember this Thursday night game where Dillon broke the rookie rushing record and Boomer just tore those poor Oilers to shreds?

What a game yesterday. Chad already has more TD's and yards than he did all of last season. This is going to be a fun year.

Hoosier Red
10-26-2009, 09:45 PM
That was an awesome night Playadlc, I watched that at the Bloomington Damons with the other Bengals fans at IU and we were hooting and hollering all night. That game and the Eagles game which they lost to Bobby Hoying may have been the best games of Boomer's career.

Mario-Rijo
10-27-2009, 01:16 AM
The cover-2 (or, the variant run by the Bears -- Tampa 2) can be an extremely effective defense to run as a base-package, but it absolutely requires that the front-4 generate a pass rush sufficient enough to keep the QB from waiting on crossing routes and seam routes to develop.

When it's run effectively, it usually has the following components in place:

1. A disruptive presence somewhere on the defensive line that can generate pressure on every snap (think: Dwight Freeney, Warren Sapp, Simeon Rice)
2. A hard-hitting, free-roaming safety that can enforce the deep over-the middle routes and seam (think: John Lynch, Bob Sanders)
3. A fast OLB with exceptional cover skills to patrol the intermediate over-the-middle (think: Derrick Brooks)

Chicago, right now, doesn't have the players to run the scheme effectively, IMO.

#1 - Tommie Harris - DNP
#2 - Mike Brown - Not even sure if he's a Bear anymore, probably injured if so.
#3 - Lance Briggs - Played but isn't enough all by himself

And as an added piece an elite, rangy (and quite tall) MLB who makes it difficult to exploit the middle of the cover 2 with a TE and to run the ball. Very excellent unit with all 4 of those guys on the field.

Mario-Rijo
10-27-2009, 01:20 AM

So did the Steel Curtain Steelers of the 70'S.

bucksfan2
10-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Actually, I think the Steelers still use Dick LeBeau's "fire zone" (a.k.a. Zone Blitz) scheme as their base defense. They may fall into a cover 2 in certain situations, but I think the fire zone, which doesn't necessarily involve blitzing but rather sending LBs, Safeties, or CBs in on the rush while others drop back into coverage, as their base D. I'm not sure what the Ravens are using these days. A lot of teams use cover 2 in certain situations, but not everyone uses it as their base defensive scheme.

That may be. I remember years ago, during the Bengals 3-13, 2-14, 4-12 teams that they would put up some points against the Steelers. I also remember that Jeff Blake used to have big games against the Steelers because of the Cover 2. But I think LeBeau was on the Bengals staff at that time.

The cover 2 can work, but it is also dependent on pressure on the QB. Any time you give a QB time to stand back in the pocket and look over the field, they will pick you apart. Unless you have Akili Smith back in the pocket, giving a QB time is a bad thing.

Hoosier Red
10-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Actually back in the 90's it was almost definately a zone blitz scheme. Any defense can be beaten and the more agressive defenses are more susceptible to big plays because they often leave their corners out in man to man coverage.

Pittsburgh, then and now, was so good because the QB didn't know what area a blitz was coming from, what area had a defender going back into zone, and which receiver was going to be in single coverage.

Blake had big games because the advantage to a big play is you only need it to work once per series so a quarterback like him who could drop a 50 yard bomb on a dime, but couldn't complete a screen pass just needed a few big plays to work.

macro
10-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Most dominating performance against a quality team since 97 when they beat the 7-6, Tennessee Oilers, 41-14. Anyone remember this Thursday night game where Dillon broke the rookie rushing record and Boomer just tore those poor Oilers to shreds?

I kept that game on VHS for years, and I may have put it on DVD a few years ago when I converted all my VHS stuff.

There were some pretty good Bengal teams in the mid 90s. Just never got over the 7-9 / 8-8 hump.

bucksfan2
10-27-2009, 12:10 PM
I kept that game on VHS for years, and I may have put it on DVD a few years ago when I converted all my VHS stuff.

There were some pretty good Bengal teams in the mid 90s. Just never got over the 7-9 / 8-8 hump.

I was at that Bengals game when Dillon set the rookie rushing record. It was a Thursday night and I was sitting in the Green seats. It was right after the Boomer Esiason resurgence in which he brought a sense of professionalism to the Bengals. I remember hearing a story that he told the OLine if they didn't block correctly, the next passing play they would get a ball in the back of the head.

I also remember when Boomer was thinking about coming back for the 98 season but also had an offer from Monday Night Football. Mike Brown told Boomer it was an offer he shouldn't turn down. The next year the Bengals go 3-13 with Neil O'Donnell starting the majority of the games at QB.

Hoosier Red
10-27-2009, 01:22 PM
I was at that Bengals game when Dillon set the rookie rushing record. It was a Thursday night and I was sitting in the Green seats. It was right after the Boomer Esiason resurgence in which he brought a sense of professionalism to the Bengals. I remember hearing a story that he told the OLine if they didn't block correctly, the next passing play they would get a ball in the back of the head.

I also remember when Boomer was thinking about coming back for the 98 season but also had an offer from Monday Night Football. Mike Brown told Boomer it was an offer he shouldn't turn down. The next year the Bengals go 3-13 with Neil O'Donnell starting the majority of the games at QB.

I know it sucked for the Bengals, but that's one of the few stories I've heard that really humanizes Mike Brown to me. On one hand, he knew he wasn't going to pay Boomer the type of money(and that's Mike Brown's incessant cheapness) but on the other hand he was right. A chance like that wasn't likely to come around again for Boomer. Even though that specific MNF didn't work out, Boomer did pretty well for himself getting the CBS game day and Westwood One Radio versions of Monday night football.

Tony Cloninger
10-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Macro....you have any games from the 80's or even 70's?

The 90's...even with the 95-97 years....were so bad..I cannot stomach watching any of those games.

I have some games from the 70's and 80's myself on DVD.

macro
10-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Macro....you have any games from the 80's or even 70's?

The 90's...even with the 95-97 years....were so bad..I cannot stomach watching any of those games.

I have some games from the 70's and 80's myself on DVD.

No, unfortunately I don't. We didn't get our first VCR until 1985, and the oldest game I have on DVD is the December 1985 blowout of the Cowboys on their first-ever visit to Cincinnati.

The Cowboys were supposed to have made their first visit to Cincinnati in 1982, a rare Sunday night special game. But that game was wiped out by the strike.

The Bengals jumped out to a 22-0 lead after the first quarter and led 43-10 entering the fourth quarter, en route to a 50-24 win.

I also have a Monday Night Football game win over the Stealers from 1986, but I accidentally erased my copy of the second Super Bowl. I considered buying a game from the 1980 season off ebay once, but the price was a bit high and I passed.

I'd love to have some games from the 1970s, when they wore the old uniforms, and from the 1981 season, which hold so many memories. The turning point of that season, I believe, was a mid season game at San Diego. The Bengals entered the game 6-3 and were still underdogs to the Chargers. They led 17-7 nearing the half, but the Chargers were driving for a TD that would make the halftime score 17-14. Louis Breeden intercepted a Dan Fouts pass in the end zone, however, and ran it all the way back for a TD that made the halftime score 24-7.

It was at that point that I realized that this very well might be a playoff season, after all. Up until that point, I felt much like I do this year; that they would likely end up 9-7 or 8-8. That team went from 5-3 to 10-3, however, and we all know the rest.

Tony Cloninger
10-27-2009, 11:20 PM
I have the SD game on VHS...but it is in average to below average condition.

Watchable only if you really like the bengals.

I have the 1977 game at Cincy vs the Giants. 1978 MNF game vs Oakland on DVD.

1979 game vs Philly (DVD)...... HOU (VHS)...at Pitt (VHS)

I will give you a site to go and get more......but that depends if you want to spend probably $20 per game.

What i do not get...is the fact that there were some games available from 1972-73.... but basically 0 from 1975-76... then a bunch from 1977 onwards.

Also......you would expect someone to have more games of the 1981 Bengals .....but the do not...yet their are tons of games available from the 1977-81 Cardinals..... Saints..... Bears.... Seahawks.

Sometimes there are some teams that have every game for that year but they conveniently do not have the game against the Bengals. Really bizarre.

(http://buried3treasures.tripod.com/)

macro
10-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

I wonder how these folks get away with selling these recordings without the NFL and/or the networks getting after them?

Tony Cloninger
10-27-2009, 11:38 PM
I think it's like pulling the tags from your mattress .....just a lot of hot air? :D

IF the NFL wanted more income...they would be smart to do this themselves.

Not just highlights....but the whole complete game.

I have one from 1973..... Raiders at Broncos.... whole game through... complete with the commercials....which barely lasted 5 minutes each.