PDA

View Full Version : Michael Turner injury

LoganBuck
11-16-2009, 02:05 PM
I have been enjoying Michael Turner and Chris Johnson on my fantasy team. Now with Turner likely out, I have Chris Wells on the bench and am sniffing around at some guys on the waiver wire. Currently available in my league.

Jason Snelling
Larry Johnson
Laurence Maroney
Lesean McCoy
Shonn Grean

I like Lesean McCoy best right now because of Westbrook's concussions. He is going to be out awhile.

What do you guys think?

DTCromer
11-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Why not Jerious Norwood? He's a pretty good backup as that's what I've done.

LoganBuck
11-16-2009, 02:16 PM
Why not Jerious Norwood? He's a pretty good backup as that's what I've done.

Norwood has missed the last five games with a hip flexor. I am in first place I want more of a sure thing.

FutureRedsGM
11-16-2009, 07:09 PM
I have been enjoying Michael Turner and Chris Johnson on my fantasy team. Now with Turner likely out, I have Chris Wells on the bench and am sniffing around at some guys on the waiver wire. Currently available in my league.

Jason Snelling
Larry Johnson
Laurence Maroney
Lesean McCoy
Shonn Grean

I like Lesean McCoy best right now because of Westbrook's concussions. He is going to be out awhile.

What do you guys think?

Snelling - Turner's back-up, right? Turner's injury status isn't "for sure" yet and Norwood could be back this week.
LJ - Word is he will be the 4th RB on the depth chart, at least for a while.
Laurence Maroney - has been productive, but Sammy Morris could be back next week.
LeSean McCoy - been a great play, but Westbrook will get the bulk of the carries if healthy.
Shonn Greene - Second fiddle to Thomas Jones

I think my main target tomorrow will be Justin Forsett (SEA). Julius Jones went down with injury yesterday and Forsett had a good game in relief. I expect he'll get the next few starts.

Hope that helps.

LoganBuck
11-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Snelling - Turner's back-up, right? Turner's injury status isn't "for sure" yet and Norwood could be back this week.
LJ - Word is he will be the 4th RB on the depth chart, at least for a while.
Laurence Maroney - has been productive, but Sammy Morris could be back next week.
LeSean McCoy - been a great play, but Westbrook will get the bulk of the carries if healthy.
Shonn Greene - Second fiddle to Thomas Jones

I think my main target tomorrow will be Justin Forsett (SEA). Julius Jones went down with injury yesterday and Forsett had a good game in relief. I expect he'll get the next few starts.

Hope that helps.

Westbrook had a second concussion in three weeks, yesterday, he is going to miss time, maybe the rest of the season, I think McCoy makes the most sense, and then I will juggle him, Wells, and hopefully Turner gets back soon.

Eric_the_Red
11-18-2009, 12:40 PM
McCoy, then Snelling.