PDA

View Full Version : Oregon's plan of attack for the war of Roses

Ghosts of 1990
12-16-2009, 10:18 AM
http://harleyinthehuddle.blogspot.com/2009/12/war-of-roses-oregon-battle-plan.html

Decent take here on what Oregon's battle plan will be in the War of Roses. As a Buckeye fan I am excited for this game but I fear it's going to get ugly.

Could be another 41-13 loss and bowl embarrasment.

Pretty good analysis of X's and O's. What are you guys predicting for this game? Anyone think OSU's defense can actually slow these guys down? That I-Gun drives me nuts! Masoli (sp.) could be dangerous. We haven't played a QB like him all year.

traderumor
12-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Its a scheme. A month to prepare for a scheme is an advantage to the Buckeyes. Playing them in the middle of a season with only a few days to prepare for a scheme would make it much more difficult. The linebackers are quick and our dbacks are good tacklers. Those are all things that give the Buckeyes at least some tools to thwart this attack.

The key to this game will be the Bucks O's ability to keep the Ducks O off the field. With the running game churning out the yards and the clock, that appears to be another strength.

All the historical garbage from prior years in the college game is white noise.

Chip R
12-16-2009, 11:09 AM
No.