PDA

View Full Version : Law and Order SVU

BUTLER REDSFAN
01-13-2010, 11:18 PM
I really don't watch that much tv(until recently). I know the show has been on 15 years and in several different versions but I never watched it. The USA channel seems to have a marathon every weekend and now every holiday or at least one day a week I will find myself watching the show for 3-4 hours at a time. If I watch it from the very beginning I am glued to the end. Any other SVU nuts out there?

AccordinglyReds
01-13-2010, 11:36 PM
Used to watch it all the time (new episodes), but due to time constraints, I've only been catching the original L&O. Only on DVR every so often. I love the show, though. Munch and IceT make the show. :)

Redsfan320
01-14-2010, 08:22 AM
I watch it on occasion. Not bad, sometimes pretty interesting.

mound_patrol
01-14-2010, 09:46 AM
I just watched my first show two weeks ago. Since that time I have watched about 20 episodes of SVU and about 10 episodes of Criminal Intent. I'm addicted

Steve4192
01-15-2010, 11:24 AM
I used to watch it religiously, but lost interest as time progressed. There are just too damn many cop &/or lawyer shows on TV to keep track of 'em all. CSI Las Vegas is the only one I have been able to keep up with consistently, and with the departure of the Gil Grissom character, my interest there is waning too.

Mario-Rijo
01-18-2010, 07:17 AM
I used to watch it religiously, but lost interest as time progressed. There are just too damn many cop &/or lawyer shows on TV to keep track of 'em all. CSI Las Vegas is the only one I have been able to keep up with consistently, and with the departure of the Gil Grissom character, my interest there is waning too.

Ditto about CSI although I still like the makeup of the show I miss Grissom and Warrick they really were excellent. I do watch SVU sometimes but I prefer L&O Criminal Intent with Vincent D'nofrio, great character. SVU deals with sex crimes and that's just a bit much for me to watch often.

As far as other cop/lawyer shoes I really love Criminal Minds it's my favorite show and really was getting rather fond of Raising the Bar on TNT but it was recently cancelled and I have no idea why it was quite riveting, hoping someone else would pick it up but I doubt it. My newest favorite is White Collar on USA (2nd season starts Tuesday night IIRC), it's solid and the guy who plays Neal Caffrey (a former white collar criminal working with the FBI agent who caught him twice on solving white collar crimes) does a great job.

Steve4192
01-18-2010, 09:00 AM
My newest favorite is White Collar on USA (2nd season starts Tuesday night IIRC), it's solid and the guy who plays Neal Caffrey (a former white collar criminal working with the FBI agent who caught him twice on solving white collar crimes) does a great job.

USA is incapable of putting out a bad show.

All of their stuff is entertaining.