PDA

View Full Version : Chat: Saturday 3/20 4:05 PM Game vs Giants

GAC
03-20-2010, 04:17 AM
For those of us who are unable to make the little get-together at a local pub down in Cincy for this game ( I had to work), thought I'd see who is interested in participating in chat. Read where it is going to be broadcast on WLW and MLBN. I got the bug. Anyone else? :p:

mth123
03-20-2010, 04:19 AM
For those of us who are unable to make the little get-together at a local pub down in Cincy for this game ( I had to work), thought I'd see who is interested in participating in chat. Read where it is going to be broadcast on WLW and MLBN. I got the bug. Anyone else? :p:

Got the bug. Not sure I got the time.

GAC
03-20-2010, 04:30 AM
The game is on a tape delay, so I'm not to sure on the air time. I gleaned this from Chip's thread....

The game will start at 4:00 our time and MLB Network is showing the game on a tape delay basis at 5:00. However, CSN-BayArea will be showing the game live. That channel is available on the DirecTV Sports Pack. I think it may be available on Dish Network too but I couldn't say for sure.

From this I'm assuming we can get the gameday audio, which starts at 4 PM, or watch the game on a tape delay basis beginning at 5 PM on either MLBN or Directv?

GAC
03-20-2010, 04:34 AM
Got the bug. Not sure I got the time.

I hear ya. Been working so much mandatory OT at Honda I've had very little time to follow the Reds this Spring, other then what I get off of RZ.

nate
03-20-2010, 08:31 AM
I might be able to pop in for a bit.

GAC
03-20-2010, 04:19 PM
chat is open :beerme: