PDA

View Full Version : MLB Extra Innings

RedLakerFan24
03-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Ok guys im a reds fan but i live in Los Angeles, right now i have Verizon Fios and they have MLB Extra Innings as a package i could include, so with this will i be able to watch Reds games? i want to see most of them but will this package offer that? or is there a better way to watch reds games out here?

double21d
03-24-2010, 08:02 AM
I'm in NY and bought the Extra Innings package. It was worth every penny.

bounty37h
03-24-2010, 09:56 AM
I assume you can, but can you record Reds games on DVD through EI? Just set it for Reds and it picks them all up?

bigredmechanism
03-24-2010, 10:08 AM
I had extra innings last year. Wasn't bad at all, but I'm going for mlb.tv this time around. A little cheaper, and with some extra options for me (choosing the home/away broadcast, full archive of the last 2 seasons, my new pc has better picture than my tv, etc., etc., )

I thought I was thisclose to just not watching the reds as much this year, but spring training always seems to call me back. :D

MBZags
03-24-2010, 07:25 PM
I'd also go with MLB.tv, too. I got in on that huge deal/price mistake that occurred about a week ago so I'm only going to pay $19.95 for a year of MLB.tv Premium (the regular price is $119.95). Awesome, awesome deal.

If you can connect your PC to your TV, then it's a no brainer. Like BRM said, MLB.tv is cheaper and has more features. Even if you can't do that, I'd still strongly consider MLB.tv.

RedLakerFan24
03-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Yeah MLB.TV is very interesting, but it also has this media software where it could transfer to my tv wireless, so i guess i might go for it

DannyB
03-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Is EI what you get on Direct TV?
I had EI on cable last year and liked it but I am thinking about Direct TV.

RedLakerFan24
03-25-2010, 06:58 PM
Is EI what you get on Direct TV?
I had EI on cable last year and liked it but I am thinking about Direct TV.

i have verizon fios, and they are offering EI

BLEEDS
03-25-2010, 09:54 PM
Yeah MLB.TV is very interesting, but it also has this media software where it could transfer to my tv wireless, so i guess i might go for it

you got any links you could post, assuming you found this on your own through searching their site, etc?

Does anyone know if the signal you send to your TV would be in HD?

Heck, if I can hook my laptop up to my TV, I'll waste $20.00 just seeing if it'll work or not!

PEACE

-BLEEDS

jhc2010
03-26-2010, 03:35 AM
I had EI a few years ago, but I gave it up. There are other ways to watch games online now.

MBZags
03-26-2010, 04:00 AM
you got any links you could post, assuming you found this on your own through searching their site, etc?

Does anyone know if the signal you send to your TV would be in HD?

Heck, if I can hook my laptop up to my TV, I'll waste $20.00 just seeing if it'll work or not!

PEACE

-BLEEDS

I'm not positive this is what he's talking about, but the Roku Player allows you to wirelessly stream to your TV: http://www.roku.com/mlb-partner. Roku comes in standard definition and high definition.