PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day Tailgating

crewski
04-04-2010, 07:13 PM
A group of us are heading down early to get some tailgating in (which I understand doesn't typically happen at Reds games). I know they have things on Fountain Square and what not, but we are looking for a parking lot where we can grill out and drink some beer. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we can make that happen? Thanks.

upsman
04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
We always get there early and park in the main lot between Paul Brown and GAB. Never have tailgaited much tough,usually just go to O'Malleys.Do remember some tailgaiters last year in the cold and rain there though. HAVE FUN,GO REDS

MikeThomas
03-26-2012, 01:54 PM
I tailgate at Longworth Hall for Bengals games. For Reds opening day they have a deal with a restaurant there, Grecos, where you can tailgate for $10, plus get a free gourmet taco or other food item, and live music, etc.

What's nice about Longworth is it has night lighting, so you don't stumble around in the dark like the other lots.

I think the flyer said it's 10am-8pm opening day. The number to call is 513 721 FOOD.

jwmann2
03-27-2012, 01:47 AM
I usually just go to Rockbottom Brewery before the game on weeknights and after the game on weekends. Great atmosphere there.