PDA

View Full Version : Reds team hotel in St. Louis?

redsfan30
04-23-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm heading out St. Louis next weekend and want to stay at the team hotel. I think its the Union Station Mariott but can't find anything definitive.

Does anyone have any info?

LincolnparkRed
04-23-2010, 04:44 PM
I thought they typically stayed with Westin/Starwood hotels? Not sure if that helps.

Team Clark
04-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Hyatt Union Station. Gorgeous place!!! One of my top 3 hotels. Beautiful, old time, grand wooden staircase that leads up to the lobby. Players will be by the bridge that overlooks the mall on their way to the rooms. Plenty of autographs.

redsfan30
04-23-2010, 07:26 PM
So its not the Mariott? I've looked for hotels in Union Square and can't find the Hyatt.

redsfan30
04-23-2010, 07:31 PM
The only Hyatt I can find is at the Arch. Is it this one or could it be the Union Station Mariott?

Team Clark
04-24-2010, 08:49 AM
The only Hyatt I can find is at the Arch. Is it this one or could it be the Union Station Mariott?

Last time I was there it was a Hyatt. Could be a Marriot now. Basically it's a gorgeous hotel that has direct access to a mall and something simialr to Union Terminal in Cincinnati. Working trains run in the back and used to take you to old Busch Stadium. I imagine they take you to the new ballpark now.

*** Just looked it up. It's the Hyatt Regency at Union Station. **** Pretty sure the Reds still stay there. Check their media guide.

RBA
04-24-2010, 08:53 AM
Maybe they should stay at a "Holiday Inn Express"?

Or maybe Red Roof Inn so they can learn multi-tasking?

redsfan30
04-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Here's what I've found out...I called the Mariott and they told me the Hyatt moved out of Union Station and they are now the only hotel in the station. So now I need to find out if the team is remaining at the station or if they've followed the Hyatt to the Arch. I'll check the media guide later today.

redsfan30
04-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Unless I completely overlooked it, there's no mention of anything in the media guide.

The hotels won't give me the info either.

This sucks.

Always Red
04-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Unless I completely overlooked it, there's no mention of anything in the media guide.

This sucks.

Keeps the stalkers and the Baseball Annie's away.

Of course, you fall into neither category! :D

redsfan30
04-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Keeps the stalkers and the Baseball Annie's away.

Of course, you fall into neither category! :D

Lol.

I figured due to privacy reasons they wouldn't give me the info but I figured it was worth a shot.

Fail.

KittyDuran
04-25-2010, 06:46 AM
This thread is from 2008...

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70232&highlight=reds+hotels

This sucks. The last media guide to have the hotel information was 2003.

fearofpopvol1
04-25-2010, 01:53 PM
there's too many weirdos out there. i don't blame them for not publishing that info.