PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts

BCubb2003
04-24-2010, 07:38 PM
At least we're not the Dodgers, they lost two out of three to the Reds.

If these guys are playing to the backs of their baseball cards, these cards belong in the spokes of a bicycle.

Seinfeld says we root for laundry, so we must be fans of the Stained T-Shirts.

Remember when the strength of this team was the pitching?

Is there a stat for lollygagging? LOL for short?

We might not be much, but we lead the league in broadcasters.

How good would you have to be at your job to make what the worst ballplayer makes?

How much better is the worst ballplayer than you ever were?

I haven't quite given up. I still think there's a chance to play meaningful games in April.

KittyDuran
04-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Woo-hoo! Random Thoughts makes an appearance (first of the year?). Seems like ages since the last one. Keep 'em comin' BCubb! :thumbup:

StillFunkyB
04-25-2010, 12:36 AM
We might not be much, but we lead the league in broadcasters.

I am sure we can send one of them down to AAA, you know, to rework their contract.

Or maybe one of them just needs some more seasoning in the minors so they can call the game the right way.

Forget it, let's just trade them. I heard Pile O. Cash isn't happy with his playing time.

;)

Clutch as usual BCubb! :thumbup:

Ghosts of 1990
04-25-2010, 05:46 AM
Seinfeld says we root for laundry, so we must be fans of the Stained T-Shirts.

You have to get on base to stain your jerseys

GAC
04-25-2010, 06:30 AM
Primo BCubb! Always look forward to these threads. Redszone's resident stand-up! We need a good laugh right now (besides what we're seeing on the field) :thumbup:

Redhook
04-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Fantastic! I really enjoyed reading these.

RFS62
04-25-2010, 08:53 AM
You have to get on base to stain your jerseys

Not necessarily. I played high school football with a kid who would get as dirty as possible in the pre-game warm up. Roll in mud if he could.

He never got in a game, and he wanted to make it look like he had. His dad came up after one game and asked him "What happened to you? You fall off the bench?"