PDA

View Full Version : Advice on 2B

dabvu2498
04-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Simple question. Inge, G. Beckham or Callaspo until Kinsler returns to health. I've been juggling the 3 with 0 success and I want to stick one guy there and let it ride.

I'm getting killed in the HR and RBI departments.

WMR
04-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Hahaha, funny, I'm in the same boat as you. I've been rolling with Beckham... Kinsler needs to get his ass off the DL, post haste.

Redsfan320
04-27-2010, 01:01 PM
I drafted Kinsler, found out he was injured, and promptly traded him for Pedroia. So far Dustin's been great, but we'll see if Kinsler can get of the DL fast enough to catch up with him.

Homer Bailey
04-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Beckham.

LoganBuck
04-28-2010, 02:13 AM
Is Ty Wigginton available in your league? He has second base eligibility.

Bumstead
04-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Callaspo will be the most consistent and he is sneaky in piling up some of the other non-SB numbers; he's batting 5th in that KC lineup so he's getting RBI's and hitting .300 with double figure pop; he's very under-appreciated in fantasy baseball. Beckham down the line, but Callaspo now.

Bum

Dom Heffner
04-30-2010, 01:32 PM
Callaspo will be the most consistent and he is sneaky in piling up some of the other non-SB numbers; he's batting 5th in that KC lineup so he's getting RBI's and hitting .300 with double figure pop; he's very under-appreciated in fantasy baseball. Beckham down the line, but Callaspo now.

Bum

Callaspo is underappreciated, and his damage is mostly done against righties.

Personally I would keep all of them and just play matchups if this is a daily league...

dabvu2498
05-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Callaspo is underappreciated, and his damage is mostly done against righties.

Personally I would keep all of them and just play matchups if this is a daily league...

That's what I've been trying to do. With little success.

The day after I bench Inge, 2 bombs. Callaspo was my answer also.

But it sounds like it will be moot, as Kinsler is almost back.

But Callaspo will be the one I'm keeping more long-term.

Dom Heffner
05-01-2010, 11:44 AM
That's what I've been trying to do. With little success.

The day after I bench Inge, 2 bombs. Callaspo was my answer also.

But it sounds like it will be moot, as Kinsler is almost back.

But Callaspo will be the one I'm keeping more long-term.

Inge hit them off of a lefty in Texas- I lucked out after recognizing the matchup.

I also had both of Fukodome's bombs in my lineup- dude kills right handers.